Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Face down, ass up!

I’m a big lover of the bulldog doggy style position where the stud is drilling her little pussy from high above! As his big nuts slap against her wet clit, the view of that thick cock splitting those delicate lips in unbeatable!

I was surprised to not find an active discussion forum on this amazing position, so I decided to start this thread for the bulldog connoisseurs out there. And I’m launching this thread with my own homemade bulldog demo…

Let it roll!
my movie 22.mov

Love this thread already!

12:45

You know it @Damon01 !
This stud’s a pro: watch how he puts his hands on the wall to drill this babe even deeper in that bulldog style.

Hello bulldog aficionados!

Here are some handy tips for deep drilling sexy babes

Lesson 1–Arch her back

Get her ass up high so that you can drill her with your pole as deeply as you can get inside her. Luke is doing a great job here getting her pussy primed!

Reach out for questions!
Coach

IMG_4721.jpeg

Face down, ass up!

I’m a big lover of the bulldog doggy style position where the stud is drilling her little pussy from high above! As his big nuts slap against her wet clit, the view of that thick cock splitting those delicate lips in unbeatable!

I was surprised to not find an active discussion forum on this amazing position, so I decided to start this thread for the bulldog connoisseurs out there. And I’m launching this thread with my own homemade bulldog demo…

Let it roll!
View attachment 141823241
That is just amazing, thanks buddy

• Haha
Reactions: MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK
@MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK You know what’s up dude!
Welcome and thank you for this fine selection. That first one hits the mark! And I have a new plan for Christmas tree lights 😜
I don't know whether to be astonished or laugh at the christmas light remark. Lol. 😂
But thanks just the same. I do what I can.

Reactions: HUNGHUNK777
Face down, ass up!

Let it roll!
View attachment 141823241
One of the best positions to pile drive them into oblivion my friend! Gets them every time.