Photos & Videos Bulldog lovers

Greetings bulldog aficionados!

Here is another handy tip for mastering your deep drilling bulldoggy techniques:

Lesson 2–Get her ready in 3 seamless steps

Start with classic doggy style to work her little pussy and get her sopping wet. Then lift one of your legs and get right up onto her back to get that drill even deeper. And finally move into bulldog to really go balls deep and stretch that pussy out.

Check out my homemade demo where I use these three simple steps to get her into this hot, unbridled position while slapping my nuts against her gorgeous wet pussy.

Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions!
Coach
My Movie 6.mov

Greetings bulldog aficionados!

Here is another handy tip for mastering your deep drilling bulldoggy techniques:

Lesson 2–Get her ready in 3 seamless steps

Start with classic doggy style to work her little pussy and get her sopping wet. Then lift one of your legs and get right up onto her back to get that drill even deeper. And finally move into bulldog to really go balls deep and stretch that pussy out.

Check out my homemade demo where I use these three simple steps to get her into this hot, unbridled position while slapping my nuts against her gorgeous wet pussy.

Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions!
Coach
View attachment 142703501
No questions at all on my end @HUNGHUNK777

I'd just like to add the extra emphasis on balls slapping their soaking wet clit. That right there sends them straight into orgasms every single time, in my own personal experience... I get carried away with that leg up move before I go into that finishing move of the bulldog lol!

Knock that out the park and then you fuck em senselessly into oblivion! Kudos man, keep it up!

Face down, ass up!

I’m a big lover of the bulldog doggy style position where the stud is drilling her little pussy from high above! As his big nuts slap against her wet clit, the view of that thick cock splitting those delicate lips in unbeatable!

I was surprised to not find an active discussion forum on this amazing position, so I decided to start this thread for the bulldog connoisseurs out there. And I’m launching this thread with my own homemade bulldog demo…

Let it roll!
View attachment 141823241
What a view.
Would love to see it in real life, my friend ;)

Reactions: HUNGHUNK777
No questions at all on my end @HUNGHUNK777

I'd just like to add the extra emphasis on balls slapping their soaking wet clit. That right there sends them straight into orgasms every single time, in my own personal experience... I get carried away with that leg up move before I go into that finishing move of the bulldog lol!

Knock that out the park and then you fuck em senselessly into oblivion! Kudos man, keep it up!
It’s easy to get carried away in step 2, my dude @Lando Dameron especially when you’re feasting your eyes on that prize—her ass!

Stay tuned for Tip 3 on utilizing all ASSets!

Reactions: Lando Dameron
It’s easy to get carried away in step 2, my dude @Lando Dameron especially when you’re feasting your eyes on that prize—her ass!

Stay tuned for Tip 3 on utilizing all ASSets!
Yes sir, we have been through this plenty of times respectively. I look forward to see what you post next.

Reactions: HUNGHUNK777