Photo Butch stratford

BuiltBear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I met Jason before his descent into his racist, fuck yeah ‘Merica, Trump-loving MAGA “Butch Stratford” persona. I was at a very difficult fork in the road with my sexuality and he was extremely helpful and kind. I considered him a good friend and defended him whenever someone would tell me he was an asshole. I appreciated how he embraced being gay with no shame (at the time) and he eventually became the first guy I would kiss. It was very sad to watch him devolve into that Butch Stratford character and I didn’t expect him to live to 40. I hadn’t spoken to him in a few years because of his outspoken, hurtful beliefs and undying support of the American dictator, but I’m sad this person I once called a friend, who was so kind and helpful, passed from this world at such a low point. It’s a very tragic tale.

Have fun waiting.

This self-obsessed, Trump loving, racist ass motherfucker ain’t showing shit. There are hotter and better guys out there. Don’t waste time with this dog fart of a human.

Just curious. How did his liking America and the past President (not that I loved him either) make him a "racist' as you say? And why did you "not expect him to live to 40"?

I'm not either a Republican or Democrat. I sometimes have voted for, unfortunately who the lesser of two evils were. It's kind of sad that both political parties have many things that are not appealing. Unfortunately, they both have bad as well as good traits.

Speaking of "dictators" here is what our current POTUS has said in the past and recently. His words, his comments no one elses.

Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” Um, what?

Referred to two-term POTUS, Barack Obama as “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean". Extremely ignorant and racist comments by Biden.

Has described African-American felons as predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate". There he went again.

Was good friends with Robert Byrd, a former organizer, and member of the KKK.

In an interview from May of 2020 with “The Breakfast Club,” presumptive Democratic nominee Biden told host Charlamagne tha God, I tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” Hearing and seeing him say all of this in his interviews from the not so distant past during the election made me vomit.

Said in August 2019 that: “Poor kids” are just as bright as “white kids” . WTF?

In 2006 Biden said: “You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.” Talk about racist comments...

So before you call anyone a racist you might want to do some fact-checking.

Oh yea, when anyone dies is NOT the time to make assumptions about or attack them. They don't have the luxury to respond...:neutral:.

I didn't know Mr. Lee or his true feelings on life or politics. However, it's really interesting hearing people speculate and says quite a lot about those that do....:confused:.

Gaytexan8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
God, I always hated how stingy he was about full-frontals... :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:[/QUOT
I did a couple skype session with him and he enjoyed watching me get hard and cum. he would pull it out and show it but would never be completely nude, always in a jock. He never got hard he was always soft but he did enjoy watching me cum lol. I asked him about his airbnb and that with the rent it would come with him if i would like.

Reactions: lostinoptic

lostinoptic

Sexy Member
Media
I did a couple skype session with him and he enjoyed watching me get hard and cum. he would pull it out and show it but would never be completely nude, always in a jock. He never got hard he was always soft but he did enjoy watching me cum lol. I asked him about his airbnb and that with the rent it would come with him if i would like.
Very cool story! Never got to do a Skype with him. We use to chat on Instagram. For probably 3 or 4 years. But it never went to more than just friendly chat.

itswhatiam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got to meet Jason in January of '19. I was able to spend the afternoon with him. After that, he became a friend. He called and texted just to say hi and share news about his life. Why? Because he let me know him as a person instead if a character after I called him out on becoming so submerged in his bullshit persona for money.

But you know what? He didn't have to work because the gays opened their wallets for that persona. He didn't care what people thought because those that really knew him knew that the persona was just that- a character he played for his adoring public.

During one of our walks, we ran into a homeless man. A Hispanic man. He took out his wallet and gave the man about $60 in cash, ask he had on him. Later, when we had lunch, he paid for a to go order and took it back to that man. When I asked him about it later, he said "I've been there."

When my dad was having emergency surgery in a strange town, Jason Zelle'd me $200 for a good hotel room near the hospital. I didn't ask for it. A mutual friend told him about my situation, and that was all he needed to know.

People saying they know him and that he was racist are full of shit. They bought into the character that paid his bills.

I miss him everyday.

Attachments

ppolansky

Expert Member
Media
I got to meet Jason in January of '19. I was able to spend the afternoon with him. After that, he became a friend. He called and texted just to say hi and share news about his life. Why? Because he let me know him as a person instead if a character after I called him out on becoming so submerged in his bullshit persona for money.

But you know what? He didn't have to work because the gays opened their wallets for that persona. He didn't care what people thought because those that really knew him knew that the persona was just that- a character he played for his adoring public.

During one of our walks, we ran into a homeless man. A Hispanic man. He took out his wallet and gave the man about $60 in cash, ask he had on him. Later, when we had lunch, he paid for a to go order and took it back to that man. When I asked him about it later, he said "I've been there."

When my dad was having emergency surgery in a strange town, Jason Zelle'd me $200 for a good hotel room near the hospital. I didn't ask for it. A mutual friend told him about my situation, and that was all he needed to know.

People saying they know him and that he was racist are full of shit. They bought into the character that paid his bills.

I miss him everyday.
That's the sweet and fond memories you'll always have of him.