Caleb Lepage

Sorry for the double post

Such a shame he's not posted anything for a while. I've asked and he's told me he's waiting for OF to approve his content, but it's been 3 weeks.

Anyone know how long it takes usually for them to approve content from creators?

I'm convinced he's chatted with me at least once, but his page is frustrating with the bot part.

I made a point of saying I'm not into scammers when I first bought some content and if he says a video contains something I expect it to contain it. There's been a couple of sticking points...

One purchase I asked him about before buying... I asked if it was a video of him cumming. Multiple times I asked and he said it "wouldn't disappoint". There was no cumming, just 5 videos totalling 11 seconds for $70. I called him out in it. He said he didn't lie, I said true but he did mislead me. Something he stated he wouldn't do again.

Fast forward and I dabbled once more and did get a cumming vid. Immediately after he offered what he said was another cumming vid, but was the following 10 seconds of the previous vid, just of him showing off his cum on his belly.

I called him out on this massively and he eventually agreed he'd "make me something", which I'm still waiting for 3 weeks later.

So yeah, he's not really worth your time, effort or money.

I'm convinced he's chatted with me at least once, but his page is frustrating with the bot part.

I made a point of saying I'm not into scammers when I first bought some content and if he says a video contains something I expect it to contain it. There's been a couple of sticking points...

One purchase I asked him about before buying... I asked if it was a video of him cumming. Multiple times I asked and he said it "wouldn't disappoint". There was no cumming, just 5 videos totalling 11 seconds for $70. I called him out in it. He said he didn't lie, I said true but he did mislead me. Something he stated he wouldn't do again.

Fast forward and I dabbled once more and did get a cumming vid. Immediately after he offered what he said was another cumming vid, but was the following 10 seconds of the previous vid, just of him showing off his cum on his belly.

I called him out on this massively and he eventually agreed he'd "make me something", which I'm still waiting for 3 weeks later.

So yeah, he's not really worth your time, effort or money.
Totally the same experience…

Reactions: varenfern
Well at least ya’ll seen his dick… but I can’t pay 70 bucks for that
I didn't see it, since I didn't let myself be fooled. It's not worth this price, from my point of view. The web is full of beautiful boys. He's cute, but nothing more, especially when you talk to a robot.