Not open for further replies.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I hadn't looked at his location, but I very much appreciate you pointing that out. It doesn't change most of what I pointed out, but I can understand the taboo nature of mental health help and how it's handled. So, I apologize for that.

However, my vibe about this entire thread is now fuck it, as we've been referred to as "man bashing" and I've been told not to feel as I do for how he chose to word something. I'll feel how I choose, that's no big deal if it's unliked.

However, not a single fucking woman in this thread "bashed men" in any capacity.

Just because you don't like or appreciate the input given to you by the women you chose to ask for input from, doesn't mean we're bashing you or men as a whole.

But hey, don't feel that way, oh, wait, maybe I shouldn't tell you how to feel.

inclined to agree. It’s a very typical “I didn’t hear what I wanted” series of rebuttals.

Reactions: Mittimer

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Don’t be rubbed the wrong way she is the one who said :
“If you don’t kiss me good morning and kiss me good bye and kiss me when I come back and kiss me goodnight ..then you will get nothin”

Those are her feminist terms and conditions not mine.
“Feminist terms”? NO. She’s saying that she needs that, daily, and willing to dig in her heels for it.
She wants your affection outside of bed. And it seems you aren’t delivering in a way that feels real to her.

fuckah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Feminist terms”? NO. She’s saying that she needs that, daily, and willing to dig in her heels for it.
She wants your affection outside of bed. And it seems you aren’t delivering in a way that feels real to her.
I think I was more doing it in way that was practical like cooking massaging her taking the kids to school and back and keeping them busy and enetertaimimg them so that she can rest ,taking her car for a wash ...running the bath for her;making her tea making her breakfast...I thought I was showing affection

I’m not saying you are wrong I’m jus showing you my thought process ....
Thanks for the positive input...

fuckah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah you think you are a feminist when you go agro and bash men.it makes you feel good and maybe makes up for something ...
You been “fuck it” from the get go...

I hadn't looked at his location, but I very much appreciate you pointing that out. It doesn't change most of what I pointed out, but I can understand the taboo nature of mental health help and how it's handled. So, I apologize for that.

However, my vibe about this entire thread is now fuck it, as we've been referred to as "man bashing" and I've been told not to feel as I do for how he chose to word something. I'll feel how I choose, that's no big deal if it's unliked.

However, not a single fucking woman in this thread "bashed men" in any capacity.

Just because you don't like or appreciate the input given to you by the women you chose to ask for input from, doesn't mean we're bashing you or men as a whole.

But hey, don't feel that way, oh, wait, maybe I shouldn't tell you how to feel.
ou think

Reactions: Barbarian73

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I think I was more doing it in way that was practical like cooking massaging her taking the kids to school and back and keeping them busy and enetertaimimg them so that she can rest ,taking her car for a wash ...running the bath for her;making her tea making her breakfast...I thought I was showing affection

I’m not saying you are wrong I’m jus showing you my thought process ....
Thanks for the positive input...

in the US, there’s a book become concept of Love Languages.

It is easy to look up quizzes online.

basically, most people will have one or two forms of affection they like to give, and one or two they like to receive.
She wants no sexual touch. You are giving service.
It’s like you two aren’t speaking the same language.
——-
btw, I’m a proud feminist in the 1970s mold. I support the current women, however, my view is heavily influenced by my youth.
We get the SAME rights as men. No more. No less.

I fought for paternity leave at one of my newspapers. (This was a piece of why I’m no longer in that industry)
I lobbied to allow the young man who wanted to write the style section to have it, permanently with guest pieces from any of us interested. I wrote health pieces, for example.
He wound up the section editor, something he was good at, but could never have gotten doing cops and courts, or sports.

I happen to have a sports writing award for the Society of Professional Journalists. It is funny, given my lack of interest.

Reactions: -GG- and LaFemme

fuckah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least this one has different culture/ only gets his info from incel sites.
“This one” ?!?
Wow....
How do you know my culture ??
and how do you know where I get my info from ? Did I tell you ?!?
You have a false sense of intelligence and superiority and you assume too much with no facts ...
Like any girl who thinks they are a feminist you try too to be “superior” and you become so offensive I’m so many different ways of ”-ist”

You are such horrible pretenders ...you try too hard to prove that jus because you don’t got penises...doesn’t mean that you are not equals ....do you know that a man can also be a feminist ?

Get your game right !!!
And when you are done go play somewhere far from here....
Someone your ignorant level ...

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Spiritual health isn't a real thing.

There is no after life. No God. No all mighty being (s) of any kind.

Ask a random group online about spiritually and you're going to find at least one fully-atheist non believer who will make it simple for you. Or offend you unintentionally. However you wanna take it..

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Think he needs more then his thread closing
The thread got closed but somehow reopened. Just giving him more an excuse to harass the women around here. I got a pm from him letting me know how much pussy he gets outside of his wife, how I can choke on this info or that. That I clearly don't get my pussy rubbed. Tldr, a lot of shit talking because he's a piece of human trash cheating on his wife and wanting to feel like a big man by trashing the women here who don't kiss his ass.

Reactions: MickeyLee
D

deleted848353

The thread got closed but somehow reopened. Just giving him more an excuse to harass the women around here. I got a pm from him letting me know how much pussy he gets outside of his wife, how I can choke on this info or that. That I clearly don't get my pussy rubbed. Tldr, a lot of shit talking because he's a piece of human trash cheating on his wife and wanting to feel like a big man by trashing the women here who don't kiss his ass.
Oh gawd I sense hes a returning member who got chased off by the women not liking his attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.