can any of you cum like that?

burney

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great find Qua, perpetuates burney's share & reveal the hot couple have more than jerkoff facials with a saucy fuckfest cam show. The bootylicious Latina just Loves it is so Good riding the bone by twerking/grinding to her own Org. ~6' then edging him onward to a pullout ~ 7' for 20 secs of booty batter spray. One can only imagine the Nymphs reaction when she gets a new Lush vib (she speaks of) & set active to trigger on viewers tipping . Horny fit couple should do well , Sport Fucking for fun & webcam profits.
https://spankbang.com/5eun6/video/morena+gostosa
View attachment 37517591

I've seen a lot of videos of them, but there are just a few with a huge final cumshot.

Reactions: StaffnRod

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen a lot of videos of them, but there are just a few with a huge final cumshot.
Gotcha our birddog, thought I was on to a hidden trend with that hungry happy humping scene -
lighting didn't do that booty CS justice IMO , her turn to Cam tells a little :yum
You still bring a great on topic find & I'll be checking for NaughtyRider's new Lush appearance :p

Last edited:

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great find Qua, perpetuates burney's share & reveal the hot couple have more than jerkoff facials with a saucy fuckfest cam show. The bootylicious Latina just Loves it is so Good riding the bone by twerking/grinding to her own Org. ~6' then edging him onward to a pullout ~ 7' for 20 secs of booty batter spray. One can only imagine the Nymphs reaction when she gets a new Lush vib (she speaks of) & set active to trigger on viewers tipping . Horny fit couple should do well , Sport Fucking for fun & webcam profits.
https://spankbang.com/5eun6/video/morena+gostosa
View attachment 37517591

What a hot couple. She is beautiful and rides his cock like a champion. Who can blame him for busting his nuts so hard?

Reactions: StaffnRod

Chopchopjonny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes I like big loads :). I don't care for his size but the cum was awesome!!
When I was 21 I tried speed for the first time.it made my cock very small.I was very horny and watched my friend fuc k his girlfriend.she watched me wank and when I came i couldn't stop.she said it was the most cum she had seen.

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a hot couple. She is beautiful and rides his cock like a champion. Who can blame him for busting his nuts so hard?
Yep, that certainly suggests Latina pussy power was an edgy precursor to bring on those two prolific jerkoff facials , sir burney shared !

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

assuming no trickery, 12 good spurts?
I mean it’s not unusual for me to blast this much out at all. Doesn’t look like anything weird to me.

There newest addition is pretty amazing...

Slightly disappointed in this one. I guess that’s because one of my nicknames that many people have called me is “one-man bukkake” haha. Because I shoot a massive volume of sperm in just a single cumshot. So I suppose I have high expectations for any other guy assuming that title.

This dude doesn’t even coat half her face with his load. To be a one-man bukkake, you at least have to fully paint a face with your cum, like cmon haha. After all, a bukkake is a culmination of many guys shooting their loads all onto one person. So if your load isn’t big enough in volume to be at least two or more dudes’ cumshots worth, then it’s not a bukkake-level cumshot.

He shoots a good volume, I’ll give him that, but I’m not sharing my one-man bukkake title with him haha :cool:

neintynein

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I mean it’s not unusual for me to blast this much out at all. Doesn’t look like anything weird to me.

Slightly disappointed in this one. I guess that’s because one of my nicknames that many people have called me is “one-man bukkake” haha. Because I shoot a massive volume of sperm in just a single cumshot. So I suppose I have high expectations for any other guy assuming that title.

This dude doesn’t even coat half her face with his load. To be a one-man bukkake, you at least have to fully paint a face with your cum, like cmon haha. After all, a bukkake is a culmination of many guys shooting their loads all onto one person. So if your load isn’t big enough in volume to be at least two or more dudes’ cumshots worth, then it’s not a bukkake-level cumshot.

He shoots a good volume, I’ll give him that, but I’m not sharing my one-man bukkake title with him haha :cool:

you'd better trademark it, then.