Can you straight guys fill out my sexy psychological test? xx

Elisey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I made a test on tally.so, a free platform like typeform where you can create tests. This test is part of my research study in sexology about the relationship between men, straightness and society. The more answers I get, the more I can work on data <3

That's the link: Define your freedom in sexuality

Thank you so much to any guy who will help me! xx

Elisey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Took it but really don't know what it says about me. Like all tests, some answers were too cut and dry.
You're right. It was on beta state at the time. Now I've perfected it. But trust me, even then it said a lot. Not about you, that's not the point, 'cause there's no way to know someone through a survey. It's a way to understand the general perception of yourselves, putting you in front of different perceptions from different cultures, societies, states of mind and ages. Thank you so much for having taking it though and to have written your opinion! :heart:

Reactions: rbi99 and Detroit90

Elisey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's totally open and anonymous as always! Of course you can! Once I get a bigger amount of submissions, all the data will be processed into general patterns and the incoherences from the early state survey will be remoduled, so feel free to fill it in again and thank you so much! :heart:

Reactions: Detroit90

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I made a test on tally.so, a free platform like typeform where you can create tests. This test is part of my research study in sexology about the relationship between men, straightness and society. The more answers I get, the more I can work on data <3

That's the link: Define your freedom in sexuality

Thank you so much to any guy who will help me! xx
Unfortunately, some of the questions like body type, complexion, eye color, etc should have a 'no preference' option, as I truly don't care.

Reactions: Elisey

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't understand the page with choosing breast pics and couldn't get past it. I choose one, but it kept insisting I had to pick my favorite to proceed, even if I chose all of them in sequence. Either my non-computer savvy self is doing something wrong or something is wrong with the page. Sorry, I tried.

Reactions: Elisey and Max_im

Elisey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unfortunately, some of the questions like body type, complexion, eye color, etc should have a 'no preference' option, as I truly don't care.

Interesting test, but i agree the questions about eye and skin color are irrelevant. I am attracted to a variety of women.

Thank you so much, guys, for the feedback! And thank you to have taken the time to do the survey! You can't imagine how grateful I feel!

I know. The survey forces you to give these answers that seem irrelevant but it can be useful to understand how your mind builds up its model of beauty.

But yes, probably I should give some more vague options or at least the possibility to add multiple answers.
I'll probably rework on the test next to make it better! Thank you so much guys! :heart:

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you so much, guys, for the feedback! And thank you to have taken the time to do the survey! You can't imagine how grateful I feel!

I know. The survey forces you to give these answers that seem irrelevant but it can be useful to understand how your mind builds up its model of beauty.

But yes, probably I should give some more vague options or at least the possibility to add multiple answers.
I'll probably rework on the test next to make it better! Thank you so much guys! :heart:

No problem!