Cant lose any pounds. do you know any good pills?

midwestrob

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are a lot of approaches. I think first you have to ask what are your goals? Perhaps you will appreciate a voice of experience. I stand 5'10", I'm 51 years old, and in the last 6 months I've lost 50 pounds. I wish to lose 70 more pounds to reach a goal weight of 180. I eat a low carb/high fat/moderate protein diet, with about 60% of calories from fat, 10-20% from carbohydrates, and 20%-30% from protein. Before people flame me for that, I've monitored my body composition and I appear to be losing almost exclusively fat. I eat 3 meals a day, each meal contains a protein serving (3 ounces or so) and 3 cups of steamed vegetables, and 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Eliminated from this diet are all processed foods, sugar, grains, and fruits (you could eat 1 serving of fruit a day, but I don't). I eat everything else. It is not "ketogenic" per se, but likely I am in nutritional ketosis most nights.

Ketosis- learn what it is and how to put your body in a state of ketosis. You will lose weight then. Beyond all of that though, you cannot and will not have a body any better than what you lifestyle dictates. There are no instant or quick fixes. No, not even steroids are instant or a guaranteed to make you look good.

If you are fat and sick of it, then understand you have to change your life. This is not something simply do or accomplish, this is a way of living. Fitness is a journey not a destination.

Ok great you have found a program that you like. So what happens when you reach the end of that? What will you do to maintain it?

kelvinc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can eat whenever and whatever you want, as long as you're consuming less calories than you need. First job, make sure you know what you are eating, myfitnesspal app is good. Next, be honest with yourself, only yourself to fool.

kalkarni

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Read on intermittent fasting, drinking warm water and lemon, work out moderately or heavily, depending on your goal