Cardozafitness18

Is his onlyfans worth it?
If I was straight and delusional, I probably say yes and it has a lot of potential but let’s be 100% here. It’s boring there’s almost absolutely no nudes on there and all the videos on there or just put you to sleep. All it really is it’s him flexing, and having one or two videos for five seconds of him fucking his gf

Subscribed to his OF on 5-24-2023. As of 5-31-2023 he deleted it, costing me like $12. Its not a lot of money, but very annoying that creators can just completely delete their account, which wipes out all media, including stuff you purchased. Suggestion is to not subscribe to this guy on any of his platforms (fansly).

I wanna see his hole. I subscribed to this OF before and it was meh. Videos with his GF are disgusting, because she's gross. no cumshots, scared to go all the way with showing his ass. And the videos where you can't see anything, just hear him moaning. He can post those on his Instagram stories no charge money for 5 secs of "use your imagination". Also some pics his cock looked dry/ashy don't these guys moisturize? lol