Carlos Loaiza Aka Twitchboitv

BarronofBulge

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
can someone with a gold membership kindly compile all the videos and upload it on a google drive folder? thank you so much! (i compiled all the nude pics but i can't do the same with the vids because they're hidden behind a paywall)
Refresh the page when the time ends in 3 or 7 (ex 2:03 or 6:37) and it will work

Reactions: Ronvassddd

aaronvasser123

Superior Member
Media
why are you so bitter help
So you comment on a post I made 2 years ago without reading the full context, and then you follow that by posting asking members to compile all the videos in a Google Drive folder for you because you can't be bothered waiting for every 3rd and 7th minute when you can watch them yourself. Haha, I think I won't take your criticism of me very seriously. You have so far contributed nothing to this website and are categorised as a 'lurker', so maybe wait a little bit and add some value here before deciding you can criticise people who have been here almost 10 years. Have a great day.

Antibiotico2021

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He's in a Jubilee video about having tourette's. He went to it strongly agree that it's okay to use the N word if you have tics. Lol as we saw in this thread he doesn't need a tic to do it.

He uses his condition as an excuse to be racist and homophobic. He is just a piece of shit.

D

deleted10088221

He's in a Jubilee video about having tourette's. He went to it strongly agree that it's okay to use the N word if you have tics. Lol as we saw in this thread he doesn't need a tic to do it.

You know, I didn’t get a good vibe from the guy in that video, and now I can see why if y’all are saying he has a history of being racist and homophobic. Ew.