Video Caught someone jerking off

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I always find these "caught" threads a bit disappointing. Mostly because they nearly always just turn out to be someone being spied on.

In British English, the more common interpretation of "caught" implies that someone has walked in on the subject in the middle of a dubious activity - in this case, having a wank. I find those much more entertaining, seeing the response from both parties - does the caught individual frantically cover up and/or scuttle away or does the catcher sit down and join in with the activity?

Lukemejia

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always find these "caught" threads a bit disappointing. Mostly because they nearly always just turn out to be someone being spied on.

In British English, the more common interpretation of "caught" implies that someone has walked in on the subject in the middle of a dubious activity - in this case, having a wank. I find those much more entertaining, seeing the response from both parties - does the caught individual frantically cover up and/or scuttle away or does the catcher sit down and join in with the activity?

D

deleted20544181

Completely agree. I'm in England & seeing a lot of the "caught" videos are although fun to watch, the actual caught/walked in on are so much hotter to me. I have never been caught, but about 14 years ago I did catch a neighbour lad wanking & the look of shock/surprise when he realised he'd been caught was so hot. Especially as he was straight & he knew I'm gay. The good thing about it was we became better friends because of it, as I never went about telling anyone, he knew he could trust me.

Reactions: Pepijn