Celebs YOU saw naked...

orion_is_sweet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay -- two questions:

(1) What about the rest of the package -- he always seems to have loads swinging around in the movies...

(2) Which side does he butter his bread on -- what a hottie!

OK...this is getting ridiculous. In regards to Seann (william scott)...He's not average. He's a bit of a grower but believe me he's far from avergae.

And yes to answer this persons questions

1) not loads, but he's got good sized balls. But he's not small and he didn't grow up near a nuclear power plant.

2) What does buttering bread mean?

He's a really good size, End of story, lol

Reactions: Classyfellow85

orion_is_sweet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen this small list of guys naked or in some way exposed...

Josh Hartnet (gym)
NPH (dated my flatmate)
Kelly Donovan (an ex of mine)
James Marsters (in a bathroom)
Seann William Scott (friend)
Tom Lennon (gym)
Brandon Routh (photoshoot)
Justin Chambers (in a bathroom)
Phil Anselmo (he was naked at a party)
Jerry O'Connell (at an underparty {underwear only} and it poked out a bit)
Wade Morrisette (same party, his sister and her boyfriend were there)

and that's all I can really remember...there were a few others but I'd rather not remember those, lol...yuck!

but there's my list and I'm sticking to it
:smile:

chrstphrrr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen this small list of guys naked or in some way exposed...

Josh Hartnet (gym)
NPH (dated my flatmate)
Tom Lennon (gym)

and that's all I can really remember...there were a few others but I'd rather not remember those, lol...yuck!

but there's my list and I'm sticking to it
:smile:

I do think you are now REQUIRED to supply corraborating details.

Reactions: user_name_

viewfromthetop1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I knew Dak Rambo too, met him in the early 80's. I went to his house to drop off some jewelry he had ordered and he came on to me. I was about 19 or 20 and very inexperienced with guys so i was quite nervous and eager to get out, but he managed to have me wait while he finished showering. Then he casually allowed me to check him out while he walked around in a towel that he couldn't quite keep on. He also sat down and spread his legs far enough apart to provide me with another view while we chatted. I wish I made a move of some sort, but I didn't. I regret it to this day, but I can say that he was beautiful and had a sizable cock.

I would say that you should consider yourself very lucky that you didn't since he died of AIDS.

Reactions: fellatio4ever

orion_is_sweet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Josh Hartnet (gym)
NPH (dated my flatmate)
Tom Lennon (gym)
I do think you are now REQUIRED to supply corraborating details.

Ok then, I'm guessing by collaborating details you want to know what I saw. So here ya go.

Josh Hartnet (looks very greek)

NPH (definitely average)

Kelly Donovan (not long, but very thick. like 7-ishx7.5...I couldn't get my hand around it)

James Marsters (average, it was one of those ones where it's thicker on the sides than all around)

Seann William Scott (flaccid like average, erect very thick and a textbook mushroom head)

Tom Lennon (it gets thinner towards the tip, about 3 long flaccid)

Brandon Routh (very very thick, at least 5 or 6 when soft and he's got some serious huevos too)

Justin Chambers (he also has really big balls and no pubes, its one of those ones where it has an erect shape when soft but it was like 4-ish long)

Phil Anselmo (it was darker in colour and it leaned to his right ride right over his balls and swung around a lot, about 4 long)

Jerry O'Connell (I only saw the very tip, like I saw his head and circum. scar. but it was still kind of impressive, very big head and it was a bit longer too)

Wade Morrisette (good one to look at. very plump and had a pink-ish colour to it. uncircumcised and went straight down...might have been 4 or 5 long)

:smile: there ya go, that's about as well as i can remember

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually I've seen quite a few celebrities. I work as an assistant to a stage designer/wardrobe assistant who works with alot of singers who tour. So I get to see them try on their wardrobe for tour. I was pretty much warned from the first day that I would at junctures see the celebrities naked, but was also warned not to make comments, not to directly look, but of course I snuck peeks cuz who wouldn't.

I mostly paid attention to the females, but I did of course have to see some males:

I've seen:

Taylor Hanson: teeny
Bow Wow (young rapper): extremely well endowed
Channing Tatum (dancer): average

and loads of others. Those are the ones I actually remember and saw for extended periods because of the wardrobe accessories needed. Others I just saw fleeting glances so there was nothing to it and I wasn't really trying to look lol.

if you asked about females, I could tell more.
Do tell :naughty: :09:

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw Arnold S. naked in a dressing room at a photo shoot. He was quite the exhibitionist. As for his "terminator"? Meh. But I also saw Liam Neeson naked during a photo shoot in Malibu. He is EPIC. A dick to die for. And a very nice, funny, unpretentious guy but sexy as all hell. I also saw Daniel Baldwin's organ and, man, that thing is fat, thick and with a big head. But Neeson rules.
Daniel Baldwin looks very hot at older age (chubby just like Alec). He has a fat cock? Wow... explain! How did you see his?

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This thread is so fun! I don't know 99% of the people here but I've been googling the names and 99% of them are like skinny dudes.

Besides Garth Brooks and Daniel Baldwin, have any of you seen any somewhat chubby/meaty male celebrities naked? Like James Gandolfini, Kevin James from King of Queens and Kevin Smith from Silent Bob?

Reactions: TheBigPayback

LoverOfLarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Duchovny cock is very fat, like a tubesteak, and he's got an easy 9+" which he loves to show off. Baldwin in person is hot as fuck and I saw him at the urinal next to mine at a very upscale Santa Monica CA bar. He didn't mine me having a good look at it, either. In fact, I seriously think he would have let me suck him off but somebody came in and he left the bar shortly after. By the way, he's got really big balls, too. Very hairy.

LoverOfLarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't know about Efron. I know others are into him but seriously not my type at all. I saw about a half-hour of him in "Hairspray," and I wouldn't care if I ever saw him again. Too much like a rodent. Anyway, to each his own.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually I've seen quite a few celebrities. I work as an assistant to a stage designer/wardrobe assistant who works with alot of singers who tour. So I get to see them try on their wardrobe for tour. I was pretty much warned from the first day that I would at junctures see the celebrities naked, but was also warned not to make comments, not to directly look, but of course I snuck peeks cuz who wouldn't.

I mostly paid attention to the females, but I did of course have to see some males:
I've seen:
Taylor Hanson: teeny"]

Maybe when he was just a kid. Now he can barely fit in his jeans.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Duchovny cock is very fat, like a tubesteak, and he's got an easy 9+" which he loves to show off. Baldwin in person is hot as fuck and I saw him at the urinal next to mine at a very upscale Santa Monica CA bar. He didn't mine me having a good look at it, either. In fact, I seriously think he would have let me suck him off but somebody came in and he left the bar shortly after. By the way, he's got really big balls, too. Very hairy.

mmmm, do you think Alec Baldwin is big too? Howard Stern kept asking him about it and he kept avoiding it. I bet he has a small one.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This list is getting to be like 'sexual fantasy Island.'

There are naked pics out there of most of the guys discussed on here, and none of them resemble the 'sightings' that list members on here claim to have seen...in person. So how they can continue to contribute their 'made up' measurements, is beyond me.

Considering this is the LPSG where most people know what a large cock looks like, I would have thought a little more reality would be in place.

Liam Neesom may have a big cock, but it is nowhere near the ten inches professed on here.

As for David Duchovny - if that is a big cock, then I think we need to check our tape measures.

The list is endless. All you need to do is go to the site which is always being mentioned on here

STARS MASCULINES NUES - Les photos réelles des Stars and you will see just how many 'liars' are among us.