Charlie Hunnam

This scene reallyyyyy did it for me back in the day. Charlie's character was a little annoying at times but so so beautiful.

Was it ever confirmed whether that was really his butt or if it was a double? I'd like to believe it was really him!
it's actually him

I'm guessing there's no nudity in his new show?
I think it should be mandatory for Charlie to show of his ass in everything he does lol. I'm also a bit disappointed that Charlie didn't go down the same road as Philip Olivier who released a number of calendars showing off his ass, that could have been a big seller of Charlie.

I think it should be mandatory for Charlie to show of his ass in everything he does lol. I'm also a bit disappointed that Charlie didn't go down the same road as Philip Olivier who released a number of calendars showing off his ass, that could have been a big seller of Charlie.
Couldn't agree more.

The only thing that's been annoying me in Shantaram is the sometimes overdone Aussie accent; sometimes, it sounds more Liverpoool than Melbourne, perhaps because he's over pronouncing some words

Reactions: johns87
The only thing that's been annoying me in Shantaram is the sometimes overdone Aussie accent; sometimes, it sounds more Liverpoool than Melbourne, perhaps because he's over pronouncing some words
he's always been kinda bad at accents, I think its bc his own is so mixed now