Charlie Hunnam

Correct, my fellow penis scientist. However, my powers of deduction tell me that if it already looked impressively large when it was soft, it could only be equally or more impressive when hard. Because a penis can stay the same size when it hardens, or it can grow bigger, but what it does not do is shrink when it gets hard.
Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
Not really. Sometimes a nice soft dick doesn't mean it will be equally impressive when hard. Again, unless you see his dick hard. You will not know his true size. You are just speculating. Which is fine, but it's not a fact.

Dr. Kizzo

Not really. Sometimes a nice soft dick doesn't mean it will be equally impressive when hard. Again, unless you see his dick hard. You will not know his true size. You are just speculating.

Thanks for the TED Talk. And as a scientist. I prefer Doctor Kizzo.
We're not in disagreement. A penis soft has no bearing on how it will look hard, but what you're saying is that even though his dick is already big when it's soft, it will somehow magically, and defying scientific fact, get smaller.

According to a study published in the Journal of Urology, the average penis size in the flaccid state is 8.8 cm or 3.5 inches. During the erect state, the average size was found to be 12.9cm (or 5.1 inches). I would also like to highlight that the flaccid size, in most occasions, does not correlate with the size during the erect state. Penises tend to “grow” from the flaccid to the erect state.

• Grower: penis grows much longer when going from being flaccid to being erect
  • Shower: penis doesn’t show any major change when going from flaccid to erect
Notice how there isn't a third magical category for your take, which would be, "Shrinker." But you're more than welcome to go out and play with some more penises and report your findings back to us.

charlie-hunnam.gif

We're not in disagreement. A penis soft has no bearing on how it will look hard, but what you're saying is that even though his dick is already big when it's soft, it will somehow magically, and defying scientific fact, get smaller.

According to a study published in the Journal of Urology, the average penis size in the flaccid state is 8.8 cm or 3.5 inches. During the erect state, the average size was found to be 12.9cm (or 5.1 inches). I would also like to highlight that the flaccid size, in most occasions, does not correlate with the size during the erect state. Penises tend to “grow” from the flaccid to the erect state.

• Grower: penis grows much longer when going from being flaccid to being erect
  • Shower: penis doesn’t show any major change when going from flaccid to erect
Notice how there isn't a third magical category for your take, which would be, "Shrinker." But you're more than welcome to go out and play with some more penises and report your findings back to us.

View attachment 103832281
but if he is like 5 inches soft then that is smallest he gets and probably a lot of girth to it also what guy is saying and more likely could grow to 8 inches.
Rarely do u get a soft 5 inch dick and 5.1 hard

but if he is like 5 inches soft then that is smallest he gets and probably a lot of girth to it also what guy is saying and more likely could grow to 8 inches.
Rarely do u get a soft 5 inch dick and 5.1 hard
And that's exactly what I'm saying. If when he's soft he's already impressive, then more likely than not, when he's hard he's at least equally impressive, if not more. He wouldn't get less impressive/smaller when he gets hard, which is what this other person is implying would be possible.

Reactions: yes...and...
And that's exactly what I'm saying. If when he's soft he's already impressive, then more likely than not, when he's hard he's at least equally impressive, if not more. He wouldn't get less impressive/smaller when he gets hard, which is what this other person is implying would be possible.
I see your point now. Makes sense. I would think he's at least 8 inches. But definitely not 12 inches lol.

Reactions: bigboobie
I see your point now. Makes sense. I would think he's at least 8 inches. But definitely not 12 inches lol.
Oh no no. I seriously doubt 12 inches. I wasn't the one who made that claim. Although I guess anything is possible. Even if I had seen his soft dick at a urinal, I couldn't tell you 8 or 12 because he'd have been soft. But by the way that guy in the video makes it sound, it looks like it was more than average and I would love nothing more than the opportunity to know just how much more.
889fd2faae09b49c28146317a66aafe1.gif

Oh no no. I seriously doubt 12 inches. I wasn't the one who made that claim. Although I guess anything is possible. Even if I had seen his soft dick at a urinal, I couldn't tell you 8 or 12 because he'd have been soft. But by the way that guy in the video makes it sound, it looks like it was more than average and I would love nothing more than the opportunity to know just how much more.
View attachment 103843911
Agreed. If it is a little bigger than the average while soft. He likely does have a big dick haha. Very nice indeed.

I've always liked Charlie. Great actor, but just didn't click with audiences. The King Arthur movie was sort of his last chance, but it flopped of course.

Agreed. If it is a little bigger than the average while soft. He likely does have a big dick haha. Very nice indeed.

I've always liked Charlie. Great actor, but just didn't click with audiences. The King Arthur movie was sort of his last chance, but it flopped of course.
You know what else can flop? His fucking heavy cock on my face!!!
ezgif-4-5f8e4a64b4.gif

No, but seriously, there's still some time left for him. Ironically I think had he ended up doing those horrible 50 Shades movies, he would have caught on more.
f8284b13b56e939e996c72250306cc3e.gif
charlie-hunnam-sexy-model-sons-of-anarchy-dk1x202gdyt3wuwh.gif

I used to be so horny for him until he came out as a Jordan Peterson fanboy.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'd still let him fuck me bareback while he tells me I need to clean my room.

Reactions: kareylapsis