Charlie Hunnam

high resolution photos

308751.jpg

charlie-hunnam.jpg

FPdP_E7XsAA5VCU

e3644935_VN34_COVER_STORY_HR2_2_.jpg

I also, made a new thread where I am collecting only high resolution photos.

Can't imagine Russell would have him back. Charlie has gone back and forth about whether he has nice or not-so-nice things about QaF. Nothing fully homophobic but he has definitely made jokes about his discomfort with filming gay sex scenes.

Always figured that was part of why Russell now beleives that gay actors should play gay parts, at least in his shows.
He tends to play a very different type of character now and lots of actors do different things to start their careers off that they wouldn't do later.

I wouldn’t read to much into what he said.

He tends to play a very different type of character now and lots of actors do different things to start their careers off that they wouldn't do later.

I wouldn’t read to much into what he said.
There's nothing to read into, he made comments about how uncomfortable and weird it was to mine gay sex and if I was the producer of the project I would not want him back for more projects of a similar nature. This is nothing against Hunnam, not saying he's homophobic, he had ever right to be uncomfortable and has every right to talk about it. But his comments imply QaF was a bad fit for him and that maybe doing more projects like QaF or especially a QaF revivial would also not be a good fit.