Charlie Hunnam

His sex scenes on Sons of Anarchy were FIRE. So many nice ass shots from Charlie. Too bad the spin off show didn't do good job with this.
For real, being Bi I obviously enjoyed that but I can't help but wonder how many straight guys watching son's of anarchy might have said in their mind, Damn that's a nice ass.

I understand they're straight but how do you deny that Charlie's didn't look amazing.

For real, being Bi I obviously enjoyed that but I can't help but wonder how many straight guys watching son's of anarchy might have said in their mind, Damn that's a nice ass.

I understand they're straight but how do you deny that Charlie's didn't look amazing.
Well I can tell you this. One of my really good friends who is straight and lives in LA saw him out an about at a grocery store. He texted me and told me ( I can tell he was was gitty) he just ran into Charlie in public. His exact words were " Dude you know im not gay but seeing him in public def made me question it that man is a stud" lmao. Trust me my friend is not gay at all or even Bi ( I tried when we were in college haha) but even he realized how sexy he is so to answer your question, YES I think straight guys do.

I hate when someone starts off with “you know I’m not gay” lol. A straight guy saying another guy is attractive doesn’t mean anything sexual or that you are gay or bi. Male or female. We all can recognize an attractive face of the same or opposite sex. It’s completely separate from wanting to fuck someone. As a gay guy. I find many women attractive/hot, but I’m not sexually attracted to them or desire to fuck.

Well I can tell you this. One of my really good friends who is straight and lives in LA saw him out an about at a grocery store. He texted me and told me ( I can tell he was was gitty) he just ran into Charlie in public. His exact words were " Dude you know im not gay but seeing him in public def made me question it that man is a stud" lmao. Trust me my friend is not gay at all or even Bi ( I tried when we were in college haha) but even he realized how sexy he is so to answer your question, YES I think straight guys do.
Imagine being sexy enough to have other men question themselves. That's hot he shared that with you.

Is the new Rebel Moon movie any good?
I didn't like it. I could barely get through it. But it was just revealed that there is a Director's cut version (R-rated) of the film.

It's kind of shitty that Snyder decided to release this low quality PG-13 version on Netflix. He wanted to double dip it seems. My recommendation is just to wait to the true version arrives next year. I should have waited to watch. I forgot about Snyder always doing these Director's Cut versions of his movies. It's sort of his niche.

I didn't like it. I could barely get through it. But it was just revealed that there is a Director's cut version (R-rated) of the film.

It's kind of shitty that Snyder decided to release this low quality PG-13 version on Netflix. He wanted to double dip it seems. My recommendation is just to wait to the true version arrives next year. I should have waited to watch. I forgot about Snyder always doing these Director's Cut versions of his movies. It's sort of his niche.
Many thanks for your update
Did Charlie at least take off his top?

What shit Director has Charlie Hunnam as a cast member with that luscious body and keeps him fully clothed the entire film? What an utter waste. Justin Kureel in tie True History of the Kelly Gang did it right.

img_2671-gif.117204781

IMG_2672.gif

IMG_2673.gif

Attachments

That is so unlike Snyder. I'm not his fan at all but from what I've seen, he likes to show his well-built actors and usually takes every opportunity to do so. I know Ed Skrein went nude and Staz Nair was always shirtless in Part 1 so there is always a chance to see the Hunnam bod in the sequel

That is so unlike Snyder. I'm not his fan at all but from what I've seen, he likes to show his well-built actors and usually takes every opportunity to do so. I know Ed Skrein went nude and Staz Nair was always shirtless in Part 1 so there is always a chance to see the Hunnam bod in the sequel
I'm holding out hope that Part 1's director's cut will have improvements in this area. More shirtless and nude scenes from the actors.

Part 2 will also be PG-13 as well, so we may just have to wait until the "definitive" cut is released on Netflix that shows the entire 5 hour uncut movie.