Chaturbate Cumshows

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, i'm new here but let me know if you want recordings of some cb dudes. please make sure the file are within 1-100 MB and let me know the best/easiest way to upload. i ususally use wetransfer for your requests if it is allowed. cheers!

can you get any video of Greekdadd?????

Attachments

Thanks !! Hurley2308 now has a new nik: bigsuck2308. Anything from Thatguymd, Juicyjake132, Pauzao12345?? Brent_ray_fraser cumming with his dildo? Thanks Sir

here you go but brent's show with dildo is huge and i can't upload it right now but here is a clip with his ass shot.
View attachment thatguymd_031215_2026_male_chaturbate.mp4
View attachment brent_ray_fraser_16072020_0528_male_chaturbate.mp4
View attachment pauzao12345_21122018_1316_male_chaturbate.mp4
View attachment bigsuck2308_170116_0511_male_chaturbate.mp4

if i mention his name, the clip will get removed, just enjoy it :)

oh okay sorry, i didn’t understand correctly your message i thought you also have more of him, thanks again i will try to look for his account

hey guys, i'm new here but let me know if you want recordings of some cb dudes. please make sure the file are within 1-100 MB and let me know the best/easiest way to upload. i ususally use wetransfer for your requests if it is allowed. cheers!
Can you get any of sowhatskraken and/or hardrighthand both from C/B. Thanks.

the first dude's files are gigantic (over 1GB) and the second one doesn't take off his clothes, not even his top. let me know if you still want the second guy though.
Its the same person, just his 2 different user names. He got naked and jerked as Griz and then stopped when he started the new account.

Yes I recall these. These were in his early days. I also recall he once jerked off behind the chair and came inside his underpants and showed the cum in his underpants without showing his dick or balls

yes he has been missing for a while unless he has changed the name of his room again. xxmycock was the name of the second room. At the beginning he hoped like many models that we can make a lot of money by mounting nothing or so little. Then after a few months he came back this time with sexier shows where he showed his cock, his balls and his little hole. He masturbated but reserved the ejaculations for the cumshows in private. I had several cumshows that I would have liked to share with you, especially since they were very very hot. Alas I have my hard disc dead after falling to the ground. That's why I thought about asking the people who have these cumshows videos, if they would be kind enough to share here. I was contacted by someone who has these cumshows as well as angelo_zolanski's with his guy friends, ditto for the extra hot ticklewickle and housebate cumshows with his guy buddies including a few fuckshows. Only here, he does not want to share anything here or elsewhere. I remember he just sent me some screenshots, smearing the sexes so we couldn't see anything. However, I confirm that these videos exist.

Reactions: FellArms
Status
Not open for further replies.