Chaturbate Cumshows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artemosha
here is a new 18 year old model on chaturbate who is very successful and for good reason. He understood that only public shows brought him much more money than private shows or crazy tickets. The spectators are all in this case generous since they get their money's worth and what is a maximum of 100 tokens per spectator when you see that there are a lot of them that give or can give?
Screenshot_2020-07-21-13-52-45.png

View attachment artemosha-chaturbate--14-07-2020--98.mp4
View attachment artemosha-chaturbate--19-07-2020--78.mp4
View attachment artemosha-chaturbate--17-07-2020--24.mp4
View attachment artemosha-chaturbate--15-07-2020--53.mp4
View attachment artemosha-chaturbate--21-07-2020--12.mp4

ekstazybestx, an excellent chaturbate model who has been working since 2014. The first public shows were not recorded or have disappeared. The name of the room changed in 2015 and until today, it is still the same. He has to his credit more than 800 videos of his public shows where he cum. Indeed at the beginning of his solo career on chaturbate, he tried to do like the others, private shows or rooms with a password. He quickly gave up and understood that to earn a lot of money and this is his case, you must not be stingy with yourself. The spectators want to see the naked guys from all angles and if they cum, success is waiting for you. So he decided to show everything including masturbation and cum live and especially in public and he is one of the most popular and faithful chaturbate models. Its income is substantial, but the other models just have to do the same. It is a fine example. I heard he had acted in a few Russian gay movies, no longer solo, of course, but I couldn't find the videos. If anyone has any info?
View attachment ekstazybestx_220415_0127_male_chaturbate.mp4
View attachment ekstazybestx_110515_0258_male_chaturbate.mp4
View attachment ekstazybestx__8_september_2017___4606.mp4
View attachment ekstazybestx_29062020_0248_male_chaturbate.mp4
View attachment ekstazybestx__9_december_2017___1775.mp4
View attachment ekstazybestx__6_june_2017___1011.mp4
View attachment ekstazybestx__13_september_2017___7116.mp4
View attachment ekstazybestx__10_december_2017___4070.mp4
View attachment ekstazybestx__10_october_2017___8745.mp4
View attachment ekstazybestx__1_august_2017___5376.mp4
View attachment ekstazybestx__5_february_2018___1182.mp4
View attachment ekstazybestx_14_july_2018___36465.mp4

ekstazybestx, an excellent chaturbate model who has been working since 2014. The first public shows were not recorded or have disappeared. The name of the room changed in 2015 and until today, it is still the same. He has to his credit more than 800 videos of his public shows where he cum. Indeed at the beginning of his solo career on chaturbate, he tried to do like the others, private shows or rooms with a password. He quickly gave up and understood that to earn a lot of money and this is his case, you must not be stingy with yourself. The spectators want to see the naked guys from all angles and if they cum, success is waiting for you. So he decided to show everything including masturbation and cum live and especially in public and he is one of the most popular and faithful chaturbate models. Its income is substantial, but the other models just have to do the same. It is a fine example. I heard he had acted in a few Russian gay movies, no longer solo, of course, but I couldn't find the videos. If anyone has any info?
Oh really? I haven't heard of him being in some movies, that's be awesome if someone had something of that. He is so hot!

Can you post the cum show? Was it posted here? Did i miss it?

I could but I won't, sorry!
Maybe if someone helps me out: gaminghokriss (cum show video), I will change my mind. My private messaging is open if you can help me :)
Now I share more often with people who also share or if I am in a very very good mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.