Chord overstreet

there's 0 evidence it was him, because the "proof" was that the guy was wearing ellen underwear, and chord showed he has some when he was on her show. except that's not proof since those aren't exclusive to guests, they're available for purchase

Reactions: deleted12091801
there's 0 evidence it was him, because the "proof" was that the guy was wearing ellen underwear, and chord showed he has some when he was on her show. except that's not proof since those aren't exclusive to guests, they're available for purchase

Plus, the pattern of his shirt which supposedly proved it was him didn't match to the one in the other files...
He may has more than one shirt of course but this fact with these elements are suspicious.

Apparently I made it up in my head. It's been so long since Glee, I guess I thought I read it way back when. My bad.
This seems to be an epidemic on LPSG lately. People make things up in their head and project it on others, stating it as if they are facts when they aren't.

This seems to be an epidemic on LPSG lately. People make things up in their head and project it on others, stating it as if they are facts when they aren't.
Yikes. When you have to attack someone admitting a mistake to feel superior. That's ugly as fuck.

Reactions: brad no
Yikes. When you have to attack someone admitting a mistake to feel superior. That's ugly as fuck.
I wasn't attacking you so stop being so sensitive. If you read it properly you will see I'm pointing out that there is a bigger problem on this site lately where people post false information with no regard to putting out fake news about other people. Used to be people would have some shame and decency not to do something like that. You better correct yourself before you take a swipe at me.

Reactions: deleted12091801
I wasn't attacking you so stop being so sensitive. If you read it properly you will see I'm pointing out that there is a bigger problem on this site lately where people post false information with no regard to putting out fake news about other people. Used to be people would have some shame and decency not to do something like that. You better correct yourself before you take a swipe at me.
Yikes, the superiority complex double-down.

Yikes, the superiority complex double-down.
LOL you're being defensive and wrongly attacking me when you admitted to knowingly LYING in this thread?

tenor.gif