Chord overstreet

Lying means intentional misleading which was not the case. Also you're projecting defensiveness. As I said before, YIKES.
You're the one being defensive and going on the attack so let me explain it to you:
1. You wrote down something here accusing someone else of a false thing, then when you were called out on it you admitted you made it up in your head.
2. I used it as an example of a bigger problem I and others are noticing on LPSG lately where people have no shame or decency and just write up false things about people without double checking their facts and sources.
3. You then get butthurt by it and attack me because you didn't spend enough brain power reading what I wrote and took it as if I was attacking you, which I wasn't if you bothered reading what I wrote, I was talking in general terms about a problem on this site.
4. You still choose not to get it and keep coming back after me.
Do you get it now? (I doubt it.)

You're the one being defensive and going on the attack so let me explain it to you:
1. You wrote down something here accusing someone else of a false thing, then when you were called out on it you admitted you made it up in your head.
2. I used it as an example of a bigger problem I and others are noticing on LPSG lately where people have no shame or decency and just write up false things about people without double checking their facts and sources.
3. You then get butthurt by it and attack me because you didn't spend enough brain power reading what I wrote and took it as if I was attacking you, which I wasn't if you bothered reading what I wrote, I was talking in general terms about a problem on this site.
4. You still choose not to get it and keep coming back after me.
Do you get it now? (I doubt it.)
it isn’t that deep

Reactions: Jamie-Lee Costello
it isn’t that deep
It's hard for you to understand huh? Perhaps you like things shallow and superficial. That's OK, I got something for you.
634.chord.mh.121812.jpg