Chord overstreet

I think its fakes and not chord is why no ones sharing. however, the flannel picture really doesn't prove anything. Is he saying something specific in the video? if not whats the point of that being in there... lol.

i will stand beside you on that..people get on here calling others greedy and shit and demand they share what pictures or whatever they have hahaha it only took one time for some ass wipe to say it to me and not only did i block his ass but i reported him and i swore i would NEVER share another damn thing on this site. A lot of these people on here are lazy old,thirsty scum bags who can't even understand how to go to google and do simple searches.They want others to do it for them then have the nerve to tell someone they are greedy for not posting it on here so they can jack their little,cheesy dicks without having to look or dig for the pictures or videos to get their nasty nut. Yes i stand beside you for telling that asshole that you aren't posting shit after he called you greedy and shit. People will learn one day to keep their mouths shut and learn the art of patience.

Look for yourself and stop all of the complaining about people not sharing what you want to see. Hell if you wanna see it that damn bad go look yourself you thirsty slut. be gone with your tired ass

Ok, To be fair to others, I have tried to find them myself, however, either I am looking in the wrong place or they do not exist...

so, why not help others out by, I dunno either linking them or pointing people in the right direction.

jfc it's the same shirt just search chord overstreet photos from:Feb 27th on twitter and it's there.

i just ignored that cheap ass slut..she reeks of vagina
i will stand beside you on that..people get on here calling others greedy and shit and demand they share what pictures or whatever they have hahaha it only took one time for some ass wipe to say it to me and not only did i block his ass but i reported him and i swore i would NEVER share another damn thing on this site. A lot of these people on here are lazy old,thirsty scum bags who can't even understand how to go to google and do simple searches.They want others to do it for them then have the nerve to tell someone they are greedy for not posting it on here so they can jack their little,cheesy dicks without having to look or dig for the pictures or videos to get their nasty nut. Yes i stand beside you for telling that asshole that you aren't posting shit after he called you greedy and shit. People will learn one day to keep their mouths shut and learn the art of patience.

wow someone peed in your cornflakes today. Your response is both funny and bitchy which isn't always easy to do. congrats.

Reactions: Amine895