Chord overstreet

The only reason there are dirty rumors about Ryan Murphy is ebcause he is a gay man and y'all helping spread them only makes the gay men are perv stereotype spread.
Maybe you should better spend your time preaching that to Kevin Spacey :eek:

This just reeks of the Dailey "leek" that never was lol
the daley leak looked more like a pr move as the stuff popped up right after he admitted to cheating. this seems more like random person is trying to make money by selling what they claim to be chord because of a list that had his name claiming to have his nudes

Well would you look at that! Another new member on this site who claims to have a set of pictures people are dying to see, doesn’t post any 100% concrete evidence and people are expected to believe them?

Absolutely flabbergasted! :scream::scream::scream:

So negative.

If anyone here is negative it is you. You are the most boring person in the world and so entirely predictable. We have all seen this so many times before. Some random idiot teases, "Oh, I have this photo everyone wants. Now if everyone will grovel before me and beg, maybe I will post it." You are just a loser who craves attention to brighten your pathetic loserly life. You don't have anything to share; be honest and stop being such a cruel tease. Not ONCE in all the time I've been at this board have I seen someone tease and tease about a photo and then actually come through with it and post it. So we all know you are just playing games. Why don't you find some other forum for pathetic, middle aged queens who use fake female names and tease the people there? There are a lot of nice people at this forum and they don't need a negative influence like you in their lives. Liars like you make me sick!