Chris Hemsworth

He does look hot with his kit off, but I wonder why they cast him as a blonde Thor... In Norse mythology Thor has Red hair. Was this another example of "Gingerism"? If you don't believe guys with red hair can be sexy then come visit Norway, men here even dye their hair red because it is looked on as being hot. An old Norse myth has it that anyone with red hair is descended from angels and the brighter the shade of red the less your ancestors were tempted into mating with the darker haired evil angels/gods (Loki is said to have had "hair so dark it swallowed even the light of the Sun...). I personally don't like red hair, mine is blonde, the dicks of red haired men are always pink, pasty, and sweaty, YUCH!!! A knob-end that is so red it glows in the dark doth not turn this boy on...

Here!
.x2.gif

chris-hemsworth-naked-1.gif

Australian soap-opera actor, moved to USA to try to become a film star. Bulked up in the gym big time for latest film.

Brother is Liam Helmsworth, Myley Cyrus boyfriend. Yup there is a 3rd brother, not interested in becoming a fame-whore though.

Hopfully they will ignore advice from Mel Gibson.

This is part of an Australian plot to take over the USA BBBBBBBBWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA.

Love this !!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a scene in Thor when he is getting ready to face off with the giant robot thing and as he is walking towards it has a nice moving bulge in his jeans,he hadn't yet changed into his Thor outfit yet. It wasn't huge but definitely showed there to be a nice lump of something there.

He's sexy as fuck. I already loved him way back when on Home and Away (a little not-so-guilty pleasure of mine) but he's matured into a true blue sex god...no wonder he was casted as Thor.

One of my dreams is to be in a Chris (Evan & Hemsworth) sandwich :)