Lady Frost
Mythical Member
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2018
- Posts
- 42,949
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 54,878
- Points
- 183
- Location
- Dover (Kent, England)
- Sexuality
- 100% Straight, 0% Gay
- Gender
- Female
So hotIm so fucking gay
So hotIm so fucking gay
Is he getting a blowjob, in that picture?Im so fucking gay
Yes it was meIs he getting a blowjob, in that picture?
He seems to be really feeling himself lately. I wonder what's going on? Midlife crisis maybe?
crisis? i don't think so, he's gettin ready for the tour and all the promotion for extraction 2He seems to be really feeling himself lately. I wonder what's going on? Midlife crisis maybe?
Well he does turn 40 in a few months and he did have that health scare of potential Alzheimer's later in his life. Likely not a crisis yet, but probably wants to go all out enjoy himself while he is still young. Health scares can create a new lease on life and be a wake up call and a reminder that we are here on Earth temporarily.He seems to be really feeling himself lately. I wonder what's going on? Midlife crisis maybe?
Then he bends me over that chair and fucks me
I need him in calvin klein
He never use underwear
the bulge and the hairy pits
h my god wheres this from?
I'm simply enthralled by it
Weird, I also had this dream and was the POV person. But wow, what a cock! Hemsy has one huge long thick uncut cockThat was me, y'all. I threw him my underwear and then sat on his lap and rode his (now famously, unequivocally huge) cock.
Then I woke up.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.