Clawdeena

Twst01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
New post on OF basically saying "my prices are so high to limit who obtains it"... i mean i guess you succeeded at that.
Yeah I saw that post. More of a sob story to get people to buy his next paid drop more than likely. Talking about cruel people that want to destroy you and blah blah. Like that’s the Risk you put yourself in when you put yourself out there. Like they say if you don’t want it seen don’t put it out there. And that’s the excuse for the high prices…lol okay sureeee ;)

Twst01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Did anyone see the last content he posted on OF? I wanna know how good the content is.
Also, he posted a couple that he will finally put up a video of him bottoming for his boyfriend. Would definitely be down to see that haha.
Knowing his vids it will probably be a 2:30 vid on him barely riding it making faces at the camera and then it’s over lol. That seems to be a theme with most his vids.

SlamBamboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knowing his vids it will probably be a 2:30 vid on him barely riding it making faces at the camera and then it’s over lol. That seems to be a theme with most his vids.
Well I get it haha. Somebody like him who has that level of “fame” it makes sense that he won’t post anything too extravagant. $50 - $75 for a 3 minute video seems normal compared to other hot content creators of that stature. I’ve only seen 2 videos were he jacked off and came and one where he is giving head. I’m guessing that both of those were at the $50 price range. And I will admit that they were pretty hot. They were posted on a thread on here and they disappeared almost immediately before I could save them. I would have already bought stuff from him but I always miss the window. He only has them up for sale two days or something so meh. I was just mainly asking if anyone on here has seen the other paid content and if they think the quality is worth it.