Cock Cages Or Chastity

dickprisoner

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been dare to show it off at the gym next time Im locked.

Just the thought of stripping off and hitting the gym showers with my enclosure firmly locked on has me straining so damned hard!

dickprisoner

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

G.man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wonder what the situation is here? Do they a all have the same key holder? Are they each waiting for their turn to be used by the one Dom? Or is this the start of a competition where the winner gets to be released and dominate the other three for that week?

Reactions: cdunstan1

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I am curious here. I am under the impression that the whole point of putting a man in a chastity cage is to prevent him form enjoying himself by achieving an orgasm.

In this photo, the man is clearly ejaculating while being caged. Did he have an orgasm? Or was he just milked via a prostate massage? If he had an orgasm, then has the chastity cage failed its function?

Thanks in advance for the answer(s) and enlightenment.

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am curious here. I am under the impression that the whole point of putting a man in a chastity cage is to prevent him form enjoying himself by achieving an orgasm.

In this photo, the man is clearly ejaculating while being caged. Did he have an orgasm? Or was he just milked via a prostate massage? If he had an orgasm, then has the chastity cage failed its function?

Thanks in advance for the answer(s) and enlightenment.

Men are caged for different reasons. Sometimes it is to restrict all orgasms so that he can concentrate on pleasing his partner rather than himself. Or achieving other goals by focusing less on his cock. I wear a cage because it increases my awareness of my cock by making me cum by other methods (either my ass or my balls). whatever your reason being caged definitely up your arousal level to the max!

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Men are caged for different reasons. Sometimes it is to restrict all orgasms so that he can concentrate on pleasing his partner rather than himself. Or achieving other goals by focusing less on his cock. I wear a cage because it increases my awareness of my cock by making me cum by other methods (either my ass or my balls). whatever your reason being caged definitely up your arousal level to the max!
I was using a p stimulator n my mind n I started leaking precum out while caged