Cock Cages Or Chastity

Tim37

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have a question, some of the pics shown have cages that 4 to 5 inches long when soft and others are like 1 , 2 to maybe 3 soft. I am wondering if the ones that are showing a short dick is because the cage has pushed the 4 inch dick back into the body.

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Have a question, some of the pics shown have cages that 4 to 5 inches long when soft and others are like 1 , 2 to maybe 3 soft. I am wondering if the ones that are showing a short dick is because the cage has pushed the 4 inch dick back into the body.
Sometimes its a small cock in a small cage and sometimes its a bigger penis squeezed into a small cage. I'm some where in the middle. I guess that I'm about average size but like a smaller cage because I find it to be more comfortable. I'm compressed a bit but not excessively so.

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes its a small cock in a small cage and sometimes its a bigger penis squeezed into a small cage. I'm some where in the middle. I guess that I'm about average size but like a smaller cage because I find it to be more comfortable. I'm compressed a bit but not excessively so.

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I guess it is up to individual preference. I used to have CB6000 and CB6000s. The CB6000s is the one with a smaller cage. I prefer the smaller cage as it feels like someone is holding to the dick all the time. My penis sometime feel "lost" inside the bigger one. Therefore, as I said, I prefer the smaller one...
ME-6Ks[right].JPG
ME-Shaved[right].JPG
Steel-Left.JPG

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Grow-er vs show-er.

Reactions: Ua23 and jockbear

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Before and after. I have some larger cages that I don't completely fill when flacid and find them uncomfortable. A larger cage can allow shifting of the penis inside the cage which can lead to pinching and discomfort, its also tough to stay lined up with the pee hole in the end of the cage. When wearing a cage you quickly realized that there is an inflexible lump in your pants. The rigid cage can really get in your way as you go about your daily activities. I've found that the smaller cages get in the way much less.
97354362-681E-4B14-9193-7156D4A0A731.jpeg
9911F2EB-BA75-4F37-8FBB-B8305BD5303D.jpeg

Last edited:

Ua23

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I shall give my two cents on your question.

As others have said some guys are just naturally smaller when soft. Some like the bound or gripping feeling of a smaller cage. Others work towards a goal of shrinking their cocks until they become nubs. While small cock humiliation is also a potential reason.

I personally am of the smaller endowment as well as the tight held together sensation. I tried many different cages before finding the cage that suits me for now. I prefer plastic cages for now. The ability to find the correct sizing is great for beginner training. Silicone was too pliable and I could escape in the night. I have settled on cb6000s. After trying knock offs I invested in a real one and much better quality. And can get different tubes to fit the base.

One of my first purchases was way to large for me soft. My cock also gets rock solid and points straight up when I get hard. So when I started to get an erection instead of being trapped my dick split and broke the tube piece. So that could also be a factor.

Most likely trial and error leads to the ultimate decision.

Dwrench22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Men in chastity in the locker room are always a right turn on - I won't chance it in my regular place but I'm desperately tempted to give it a go when I'm next on holiday...
I would DIE to see someone locked in public like that

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Men in chastity in the locker room are always a right turn on - I won't chance it in my regular place but I'm desperately tempted to give it a go when I'm next on holiday...

If I saw you I'd have to throw a tower over my boner. :)