Colby Strong

azn406

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have anything on this hottie? He was in "Power Rangers Beast Morphers" as Blaze and most recently, "The Sex Life of College Girls" as Cory. He is gorgeous to me; his IG shows a ton of LGBTQ+ support but damn, a lot of his captions make me think "Hmmm...." He got toned especially for his "Sex Lives" role, which (obviously) involved a sex scene, but was only in 2 episodes, sadly -- a season 2 was announced but it's unclear if his character will pop up again (I doubt it given the storyline). Colby was born and raised in Salt Lake City, UT and worked in theatre productions before moving to Los Angeles, CA, where he currently lives. He is 27 as of this year.

colby headdshot.jpeg

colb bod.jpeg

colby cap.jpeg

colby shield.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 6.00.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 6.01.17 PM.png

Any tea perhaps? Doesn't hurt to ask.

Find the power rangers thread
Thanks, I read it but there's nothing too concrete except for pics of Colby with Abraham and a response saying they probably fucked and also that they were together and then broke up. Where is the proof of this having happened tho? Am just curious.

Reactions: Psilord905
Thanks, I read it but there's nothing too concrete except for pics of Colby with Abraham and a response saying they probably fucked and also that they were together and then broke up. Where is the proof of this having happened tho? Am just curious.
Oh.. interesting

You won’t find him on any dating apps, last year someone in a power rangers telegram group posted they spoke to him on scruff and got photos from him etc and someone else in the group went and DMed him or someshit and Colby then recorded a voice note and sent it to that person to send into the group denying everything this user posted and said the pics weren’t him etc etc, I’m pretty sure it was just damage control but he would extremely careful after all that. He’s also very aware of this site and other forum sites

You won’t find him on any dating apps, last year someone in a power rangers telegram group posted they spoke to him on scruff and got photos from him etc and someone else in the group went and DMed him or someshit and Colby then recorded a voice note and sent it to that person to send into the group denying everything this user posted and said the pics weren’t him etc etc, I’m pretty sure it was just damage control but he would extremely careful after all that. He’s also very aware of this site and other forum sites
Where is this tea from and how do you know he's aware of this site?

Reactions: J Boogie

What Power Rangers telegram group?

This was a year ago! The user deleted their telegram so all traces of it went when they deleted. And he said it in the voice note that he was aware of the telegram groups and forum sites
Well that's unfortunate because no one will ever be able to trace that...and it will only be heresay.

Believe it… don’t believe it…. There’s a whole telegram group who can all vouch for the event happening. I just said what I said so no one was disappointed if dating app stalking didn’t work. He’s aware there’s a hunt for nudes so he’s gonna very close lipped with them if he even would send them.