Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
New OF rebrand and he’s on tiktok queer baiting. I know him and went to college with him. He’s straight. He’s turned his comments off on his OF because he despises guys hitting in him. It’s a shame he’s doing all of this.
Wowww noted.

Bigbroneeded

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ooooo I just offered to buy his briefs ur telling me he’s not gonna send them? lmao i’ve sent 100+ individually to 3 different creators for briefs and they never send them not gonna give him money then lmao
Maybe dispute the charge with your bank

jackson007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
New OF rebrand and he’s on tiktok queer baiting. I know him and went to college with him. He’s straight. He’s turned his comments off on his OF because he despises guys hitting in him. It’s a shame he’s doing all of this.
I can confirm this, he really hates guys sending thirsty comments. He's blocked me and others I know for sending thirsty comments.

One of my friends got money ripped off from him, never sent things that was promised.

Reactions: JohnDonut

Terevi

Legendary Member
Media
Do not waste your time or especially your money on Colin. He's a scammer.

He set out DM's back in November with a price list for customized videos. I told him I was interested, he agreed to make it and he sent me this legal statement about being sued if I shared the vid, whatever -- just trying to make it seem like it was a legit deal and I was going to actually get a video. Paid him then he ghosted me. Never got the video. He would respond things like "huh?" "what are you talking about?" "what?" every time I sent a message asking when I'd get the video I paid for. He eventually just stopped responding to my messages.

Lesson learned. Don't give him a dime, total scammer. He's also now PPV and most of them are just shirtless pics of him wearing a towel around his waist. He used to post real boner bulge pics but starting recently it looks like he's now using a dildo for the bulge pics.
2024 update