Photos & Videos College And Olympic Wrestlers

I'm turned on by these photos, but also intrigued: do the wrestlers know that spreads like these are homoerotic? Like, do they know how much of their junk gets shown off in these high-res photos, and how the poses harken back to the physique photos of Bob Mizer, etc? Sets like these seem to be made by most college teams these days. Maybe someone has been in on one of these shoots at a college and can weigh-in (so to speak).

I'm turned on by these photos, but also intrigued: do the wrestlers know that spreads like these are homoerotic? Like, do they know how much of their junk gets shown off in these high-res photos, and how the poses harken back to the physique photos of Bob Mizer, etc? Sets like these seem to be made by most college teams these days. Maybe someone has been in on one of these shoots at a college and can weigh-in (so to speak).
Are they objectively homoerotic though? To gay men they would be, but that's because your brain is wired homosexually and you find the guys attractive [and you impart a more sexual undertone than the guys themselves would] Plenty of aspects of sport can appear homoerotic without actually being.

Wrestling itself can appear very homoerotic to outsider eyes, but as any wrestler will tell you, even gay ones... there is nothing erotic about it when you get on the mat. I'm not a wrestler but I have spoken to some.

They don't see a photo shoot where their package may or may not be visible as inherently "homoerotic". Even if they are aware of their bulge showing, I'm not sure they are thinking about it in a sexual way, maybe in a playful comedic way

Last edited: