Colton Wergin

As nice as Colton is, his offer through OF of 45 USD for a 3 second BJ video is just absurd. The only good thing is that he seems to be heading in the right direction, or at least the direction that most people expect from that site.
$45?!?!?!

What, he thinks he's God's gift? He looks like a dollar store Ryan Phillippe.

Do you know if he just started his Onlyfans? Not much content

He started it towards the end of July. So in 4 days, he's posted 32 times. You can do the math yourself to work out how often he posts his crap content.

$45?!?!?!

What, he thinks he's God's gift? He looks like a dollar store Ryan Phillippe.

He has a huge ego for sure. Total turn off.

Reactions: Cptnativamerica
Im tired of these OF whores. $15 is myax payment, and that's only if they have 100+ posts. Also gay torrents pretty much hosts all the best ones.

As nice as Colton is, his offer through OF of 45 USD for a 3 second BJ video is just absurd. The only good thing is that he seems to be heading in the right direction, or at least the direction that most people expect from that site.

it was actually a 30 second BJ vid. pretty hot, thick cock. girl blowing him. you don’t see his face of course. but i reckon its him. he is getting a bit naughtier. hehe. i’ll see how he progresses

it was actually a 30 second BJ vid. pretty hot, thick cock. girl blowing him. you don’t see his face of course. but i reckon its him. he is getting a bit naughtier. hehe. i’ll see how he progresses
He did a 3 second blow job video first a while ago. He just recently did the 30 second one.

Reactions: baskerwille
He definitely shows his cock but you have to pay $20 to unlock it on onlyfans