Commando cameltoe/bulge

Bigbailey12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every time I grab coffee in the morning I notice a majority of women wearing tight yoga pants. Personally I think they are so sexy. I can't help but stare when I see runners legs in skin tight clothing. do women check out dickprints in sweatpants.. is it
More important to know the person ? Would you glance over or just ingnore?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This has been asked and answered numerous times, FYI.

I don't look at anyone's crotch unless it is nearby, at eye level, and moving on its own. In such a case, I glance briefly at the movement, and look away when I see what it was. The exception is my dude. I watch his bulge all day. I wouldn't say it looks like a dick print most of the time. Just a place where he is far from flat. Now, backsides? I look at everyone's.

Lastly, that you can see the outline of her vulva does not mean she isn't wearing panties. What exactly do you expect panties are made of? LOL

Reactions: 693987

Bigbailey12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty much everything has been asked and answered at nauseum here. Thanks for responding I still haven't figured where to find everything. It just seems to me more and more women are wearing Lycra..is that a form of showing off or that's not the reason ?

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm with MickeyLee. The last thing I'm thinking about when I put on my yoga pants or leggings is showing off even though I know you hornball men -including my husband- enjoy seeing a woman in them. I just love the comfortable feeling. I try to avoid the camel toe as best I can and I can't think of a time I didn't wear at least a thong under mine.

Also like A_E said, when my man is wearing running tights I'll stare at his bulge. If it's another guy, I'd be lying if I said I didn't peek a little but not all out perving.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I'm working out I'm all about containment and comfort. I care flip for style at this point. And as for showing off, no freaking way. I save that for going out in the evening when I take care of the way I look.

Bigbailey12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no, totally not for showing off
lycra/yoga pants are amazingly comfortable to wear, very easy to throw on and go, look cute with just a simple tee
yoga pants are a gift from God
proof of her love and benevolence
Lol... all for that. What about guys in baggy sweatpants ? Do you check them out ?

Bigbailey12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with MickeyLee. The last thing I'm thinking about when I put on my yoga pants or leggings is showing off even though I know you hornball men -including my husband- enjoy seeing a woman in them. I just love the comfortable feeling. I try to avoid the camel toe as best I can and I can't think of a time I didn't wear at least a thong under mine.

Also like A_E said, when my man is wearing running tights I'll stare at his bulge. If it's another guy, I'd be lying if I said I didn't peek a little but not all out perving.
So typically it would be a quick glance? And when you do it what is the goal? Curiosity ?

Bigbailey12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I'm working out I'm all about containment and comfort. I care flip for style at this point. And as for showing off, no freaking way. I save that for going out in the evening when I take care of the way I look.
I get what your saying when working out but Lycra is everywhere now..shopping, football game. Maybe a little old fashioned and I would be lying if I said I didn't like it but

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lol... all for that. What about guys in baggy sweatpants ? Do you check them out ?

i look at my boy's baggy short bulge
cuz that's hot

random stranger bulge ... i just feel embarrassed for the guy

with the exception of Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester in basketball shorts is kind of a dream come true

I don't. I do wear leggings/etc but do my best to make sure they're never pulled up that tight/snug. It's not comfortable and I don't care to have random people like the OP using it as wank fodder or some such.

I don't intentionally look at random people's genitals, as I've said in a plethora of other threads where this same question has been asked over and over. I may be lost in thought or be seated and have my line of sight be inconvenient, but it's not something I seek out. I ogle nearly all of my sweetie, but that's a separate thing entirely.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Bigbailey12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i look at my boy's baggy short bulge
cuz that's hot

random stranger bulge ... i just feel embarrassed for the guy

with the exception of Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester in basketball shorts is kind of a dream come true
Why embarrassed?
"
I don't. I do wear leggings/etc but do my best to make sure they're never pulled up that tight/snug. It's not comfortable and I don't care to have random people like the OP using it as wank fodder or some such.

I don't intentionally look at random people's genitals, as I've said in a plethora of other threads where this same question has been asked over and over. I may be lost in thought or be seated and have my line of sight be inconvenient, but it's not something I seek out. I ogle nearly all of my sweetie, but that's a separate thing

I don't intentionally look at random people's genitals, as I've said in a plethora of other threads where this same question has been asked over and over. I may be lost in thought or be seated and have my line of sight be inconvenient, but it's not something I seek out. I ogle nearly all of my sweetie, but that's a separate thing entirely.
thats cool...so the conclusion to me is most men check out anything moving women are devoted to there Significant other generally speaking of course

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why embarrassed?
"

because he is either flopping about unaware, which i equate to my shirt being more revealing than i intend it to be.

or

he's the kinda sketchy dude that goes out in public trying to get randoms to ogle his package

the first is just one of those universal cover and blush moments

the second is so pathetic he should be embarrassed

Reactions: 693987

Bigbailey12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
because he is either flopping about unaware, which i equate to my shirt being more revealing than i intend it to be.

or

he's the kinda sketchy dude that goes out in public trying to get randoms to ogle his package

the first is just one of those universal cover and blush moments

the second is so pathetic he should be embarrassed
K.. you individually have explained yoga/Lycra but it still doesn't explain explain all the women running around in spandex... you go to the gym workout and change..

Reactions: smallermale

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dude, Kate Hudson and Fabletics
athleisure wear is a thing now days

i still don't see heaps of women in spandex
leggings, hell ya. late 80s metal band style spandex is kinda thin on the ground where i live

Reactions: sweetlucky12

dude, Kate Hudson and Fabletics
athleisure wear is a thing now days

i still don't see heaps of women in spandex
leggings, hell ya. late 80s metal band style spandex is kinda thin on the ground where i live

I guess all the people who wear combat boots are only supposed to wear them if they're in combat, and the people who wear plaid are only supposed to wear it if they're a lumberjack, etc too :p

Reactions: sweetlucky12