Connect the Song Titles 2

Altered Images - I Could Be Happy
(One of my very few LPSG old chestnuts - I try not to post the same song over and over and over and over - but I will continue to post this one once in a while.......because I bloody love it.)

Altered Images - I Could Be Happy
(One of my very few LPSG old chestnuts - I try not to post the same song over and over and over and over - but I will continue to post this one once in a while.......because I bloody love it.)

M, recently I've made a REAL effort not to fall into

Old Chestnuts posting

But in the words of Chicago

Hard habit to break!

Poodle-Meme-Be-the-poodle.-Do-as-poodle-would-do.jpg

Reactions: Nexolaris and BillM
Was listening to some of her - and Miami Sound Machine's - stuff earlier today. Was never a fan at the time, I must be honest, but I now realise what a great voice she had.

Reactions: Tommylpsg and BillM
Was listening to some of her - and Miami Sound Machine's - stuff earlier today. Was never a fan at the time, I must be honest, but I now realise what a great voice she had.
Yes M!

She's been incredibly successful and as a result is now extremely wealthy

Gloria Estefan net worth: Gloria Estefan is a Cuban-American singer, songwriter, producer, actress and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $500 million. She is considered to be the most successful crossover artist in music history and has been a longtime resident of Miami, Florida

Reactions: Nexolaris and BillM