Connect the Song Titles 2

I have to admit M

I don't recollect the song and after mid 90's haven't really followed her work although I know she's released various albums and live performances a few years ago
There was a programme about her on BBC2 back in the summer. Basically, she ran away from the limelight after an album failure, found herself in Berkshire with some musician bloke from her past, and had a son with him. And this programme played a new song of hers.......one that had her son singing in it. I immediately said "Well, I never knew she had a son. But if Kate Bush had a son, that's EXACTLY how I would expect him to sound!" He is definitely Kate Bush's offspring!

Reactions: BillM and Tommylpsg
There was a programme about her on BBC2 back in the summer. Basically, she ran away from the limelight after an album failure, found herself in Berkshire with some musician bloke from her past, and had a son with him. And this programme played a new song of hers.......one that had her son singing in it. I immediately said "Well, I never knew she had a son. But if Kate Bush had a son, that's EXACTLY how I would expect him to sound!" He is definitely Kate Bush's offspring!
I think Kate has very high expectations of herself

Every artist has some part of their career where they are not quite as successful, some even complete failure in terms of sales

She is a very private individual which is really refreshing in these days of putting everything about yourself on social media

EVEN Kylie, yes Kylie, is somewhat overdoing it!

Reactions: Nexolaris and BillM
Therefore

BK

It's my life is correct
thank you!
bowing-man.jpg