Conor mcgregor

He's been a bit quiet on the bulge front. How dare he.
Thank you for posting this a few days ago. It set forth him making up for lost time and blessing us with bulge after bulge the last couple of days. ;-)

Haha what timing! Has to make you wonder if he's reading this forum. Celebs probably google themselves all day
Haha I suspect the same. Those photos came out suspiciously closely after we asked for em

Ima post this pic again cuz again, this is when i got extra horny and a lifetime fan of Daddy McGregor. Fuck, if he ever read this....i would hope he does a before/after pic. Meaning, he posts bout himself wearing those red undies and growing in UFC, and then posting his current success while wearing those same undies. frick, i would absolutely die with horniness

Attachments

Ima post this pic again cuz again, this is when i got extra horny and a lifetime fan of Daddy McGregor. Fuck, if he ever read this....i would hope he does a before/after pic. Meaning, he posts bout himself wearing those red undies and growing in UFC, and then posting his current success while wearing those same undies. frick, i would absolutely die with horniness
I bet he's like that because he wants to make sure to lose as much weight by cumming right before

You do know he's wearing a cup right. I know I'm not the only one who knows that right. But Connor is very sexy in general tho.
In the weigh-in pics, or in all his bulge pics?? Aint no way there's a cup in those recent beach pics. That's all Conor.

Reactions: OBleu and joeste09