Conor mcgregor

It also makes no sense to wear a cup during the weigh ins
Correct, no fighter wears a cup to a weigh-in and weigh-ins do get him horned up, several semis, especially at the Mayweather weigh-in, that was epic!!

Attachments

Ima post this pic again cuz again, this is when i got extra horny and a lifetime fan of Daddy McGregor. Fuck, if he ever read this....i would hope he does a before/after pic. Meaning, he posts bout himself wearing those red undies and growing in UFC, and then posting his current success while wearing those same undies. frick, i would absolutely die with horniness
Oh what a hot thought, his thick ass now squeezed into those tight briefs, Only thing that didn't shrink on the weight cut was his cock. A few more of him in the reds. Even skinny Conor's ass tried to escape those briefs lol

Attachments

I'm kinda shocked there's no dedicated thread to Conor McGregor in here?! I mean, he's ripped like a god, fights like a menace, dresses like a runway model and (by visual evidence below) "carries a big stick."

He pretty much meets all the criteria for having a thread in Celebrity Endowments, so why not?
Wowzerrr