Conor mcgregor

I agree with the above comment lol are my eyes deceiving me or is that is actual dick?

That’s his cock. Easily can make out the girth when fluffed like others mentioned. Can also tell how he’s uncut and doesn’t have much foreskin overhang.

He knows what he’s doing and likes showing off that cock. I bet the comments he gets privately probably make him feel good.

Conor and his wife are too cute. #AndIOop I do love how he has this random girl in that “you about to take this dick” headlock. Good for her!

View attachment 116088691
he's not married. he's engaged to her. only has her around to look clean and like a true family man yet us fans really know whats up

I’m just so surprised how close we are getting to see his dick. A year ago or two he started doing teasing, started showing more skin and then went on wearing more swim trunks and showing his bulge through his pants. Now we can almost he his thick cock through his translucent white underwear. At this point it seems like he’s doing it all intentionally and if this is the direction he’s going forward to, I’m very excited to see what’s to come in future.