Conor mcgregor

I feel like his behaviour has been getting more and more unhinged lately. He’s starting to enter Kanye territory. From him demanding his wife rub his biceps while he recorded it, to the weird speaker video, the odd James Bond video, and then standing like a god while his wife rubs lotion on his body. There was also a video I think of Christmas morning of his family opening gifts and his wife’s top was open and you can see she had a bunch of bandages on her boobs, I’m assuming after getting work done on them following the latest birth. Why would he post something so invasive like that? I would be his complete and total cum dumpster any day, but dude needs to lay off the white stuff I think.
honestly, cocaine is a hell of a drug. it changes guys like wow. ive been with a few who have done it over time..its crazy yet fun, on my part..but crazy fun

Reactions: Touya90
I honestly think that khabib fight broke him and he's never been the same since
yea..if you step out of the bubble, so to speak, and look at how he was before the khabib fight, he was on top of the world and felt untouchable. and then khabib broke him. Legit..you could see the change in the irish gorilla...and then, when the 2 Poirier fights happened, that sealed him being in the ground. And then, you can really see him trying to find that same glory/untouchable feeling

my hope is..that he does an OF one day or what not. i mean..i really hope he starts to show off in those bikini undies from the past

It looks Sooo thick! Like I don’t even think it’s that long but it must be so damn girthy
that and from way back then, i figured his nuts are up close to his body. id still nurse and suck on them. but more, makes me realize he puts on a cock ring to make his nuts stick out when he's wearing certain undies and/or posing..such a sexy irish beast

Reactions: DGDG8007 and Idek1