Conor mcgregor

All I'm saying is that some people are just straight.. No matter how much gay guys want them to be bi or secretly gay. If you have any proof that he is bi or that he fucks men then show us that proof, otherwise don't spread lies about people in order to play into your own little fantasy.

On another note, how does any of what I've said project self insecurity? I'm openly gay, I have a bf, I'm completely comfortable with who I am and my sexuality. I would say I am a realist, who realizes that cocaine doesn't magically turn people gay, and that one singular like of a video on twitter doesn't mean he's fucked men.

Instead of spreading baseless rumors about people, maybe you should sit down, take a few deep breaths and enjoy this thread.
and i know, as I said, i accepted what you said earlier. i didn't negate it, its just not the rule.

thats nice that you got a bf, which can easily just be said and typed. same as me saying i'm the king of an island. anywho, instead of being butthurt by whatever logic you have, keep deep breathing and chill getting protective on someone who doesn't know you exist either. whatever internal issue you got with other gays, while "having a bf", work that out, figure it out, make peace with it.

and good sir, what I said and did, accepting both coexisting, is being realistic. denying one or the other isn't. but here's where this convo stops. we can continue it in messages if you'd like, but lets not distract away from what this thread is about. it'd be a disservice to other members on this forum

He gives me “i fuck sub femme bottom bois” vibes. With that much alpha ego, the crème de la crème is having a man worship you. He’s bound to be into it.
Guys like him give me bottom vibe