Conor mcgregor

Getting butthurt ovet me pointing out that he's an abusive rapist piece of shit? Not a cute look.
I’ve dissected and analyzed each line of his response to your statement, and I’ve concluded that it’s literally the most neutral and lucid response to an unhinged shitpost that I’ve ever fucking read in my entire life. Nowhere in his statement did he appear “butthurt” or “not cute.” In fact, he appears to be somebody who has a very high degree of emotional restraint and range, which, regardless of what he may physically look like, is very attractive.

Kinda work hot, like you see other like normal hot men then you drop him on his hydrocephalic rapist head.

But like think about actually having sex with him. Tiny dick, too cut body, he would be a painful fuck from either end and his mouth is clearly gonna be shit at blowjobs.

I just think its funny hes a sex symbol that kinda sucks in every way lol.

Reactions: krazioso13
Kinda work hot, like you see other like normal hot men then you drop him on his hydrocephalic rapist head.

But like think about actually having sex with him. Tiny dick, too cut body, he would be a painful fuck from either end and his mouth is clearly gonna be shit at blowjobs.

I just think its funny hes a sex symbol that kinda sucks in every way lol.

that's the part I like. I've had many a short guys like him from slim, stocky, fit and beefy. and most were average/smaller dick too. so for me, that's the horny appeal. more so, I have a weak spot for the irish men.

I'll give you that, his bjs would probably be shitty, but that tight lil irish hole would be a wonder to fill with cream. im not sure he's a sex symbol but I can see that