Conor mcgregor

that's the part I like. I've had many a short guys like him from slim, stocky, fit and beefy. and most were average/smaller dick too. so for me, that's the horny appeal. more so, I have a weak spot for the irish men.

I'll give you that, his bjs would probably be shitty, but that tight lil irish hole would be a wonder to fill with cream. im not sure he's a sex symbol but I can see that

I've fucked a few cut to hell muscled fighter types and it fucking hurts, all bones and bad angles. He would have no bottoming skills and enough strength to resist learning. But this is a literal fantasy as he hates gay people, ao we all might as well pretend that cake is soft and not full of rocks.

I've fucked a few cut to hell muscled fighter types and it fucking hurts, all bones and bad angles. He would have no bottoming skills and enough strength to resist learning. But this is a literal fantasy as he hates gay people, ao we all might as well pretend that cake is soft and not full of rocks.
I feel you. I've had my share of bony asses. Ive had cock heads with soft semi saggy or plump butts. thank goodness..it didn't hurt breeding them. and for a while, conor did have an ass. around the time he fought diaz..but before, you can see he had no ass at all or semi oddly shaped cheeks. i still would have eaten him out though.

hahahaha, fuckin a, i like how you said "All bones and bad angles". theres someone I really like whos bony slim, so I'ma be in for a rough ride if I get him. and last thing...mcgregor hates gay people? since when? im not arguing..legit asking

I remember he said that he supports gay marriage. I think you guys are going mad spreading random rumours
thats what i thought he had said before. so i was a bit surprised when he's like....conor hates gay people? Naaaaah, his bulge pics cater to his gay audience also..and of course, the feet pic are for the gays too :joy::joy::joy:

If it's only consolation, I just got a hardon watching him get ko and fuck me..maybe he'll do an onlyfans/justforfans soon :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Did we ever find out what exactly he did in the South of France last that saw him arrested for obscenity?
from what I know, the case got dropped cuz there wasn't enough evidence/proof. makes me wonder if they paid her cash to shut it up and drop what he did. i mean, not too farfetched. he does love showing off his bugle and does coke and loves his whiskey. just hope he keeps himself good and well, that his choice

I'm def not attacking the guy, cuz if I ever had the chance to be flash by him, he'd have to pay me to stop sucking his toes and cock..and rimming him. fuckin a

Reactions: lop23
If you look really carefully he’s wearing white underwear and they’ve gone a bit see through and I’ve checked through all the other photos and it’s not the shirt

Its amazing no sex tape or dick snaps have ever surfaced ,luck of the Irish.
same thing I said. i know he's not big. maybe the irish bond is close and big to keep his image clean enough. i mean, we know he cheats and sleeps around and can't help but show off his sturdy strong lil irish body..so sexy. those thick thighs need to be on the side of my head too

Reactions: lop23