Conor mcgregor

thats his thumb lmao
Does that looks like a thumb to you
conor-mcgregor-dick-slip-during-fight.jpg

I agree he's hot but he should lose the beard. It makes him look like a creepy dirty old man

Wow...seriously go fuck yourself. If you don't like beards that's cool, but don't associate them with something immoral. I can't believe the audacity of some people...

If this were the 1800's maybe that gaudawful beard would appear more in line with the norm. These-days it's just fugly, unless it's supposed to psyche his opponent in a negative way, but that works only MAYBE in the amateurs .

What is with all this beard hate?

I think he's hot in a douchey kind of way. He's no Luke Rockhold, but I'd love to roll around with him. And I must admit that I jerked it to him tapping out in a choke hold a few weeks ago. Scrawnier guy proves too much for a stud. Just as hot in the octagon as it is in the bedroom.

This the one you're talking about?

Reactions: 2491941
Much fiercer looking with the beard. Given his obvious excitement when grappling, his beard may also be his beard.

Wow...seriously go fuck yourself. If you don't like beards that's cool, but don't associate them with something immoral. I can't believe the audacity of some people...
that is totally an odd weird comment about beards. If one doesnt like beards thats cool..but to equate them with dirty old men is really out there

Reactions: Elemiel
Beards are disgusting.
A little harsh no? I mean I know people who arent big on beards and women who dont like them on guys..and thats cool we all have our thing..but IDK in what world you live but try going to some major big cities and you will see some seriously hot dudes with beards of all types.

Reactions: Elemiel
I think it looks like a thumb with a bloody wrap on it..but hey one can dream. Plus if you watch the entire fight you can see that he does have a wrapped thumb. But hey who doesnt want to see Conor nude lol and it does look like a dick head. The thumb I mean not Conor because he is a dick head also lol

lol chill out being so defensive about beards. Sometimes they make men look like a tramp, or a caveman, or... a creepy old man. And sometimes they look really hot.

Forget the beard though, the boner vid where he's head to head with his opponent is a bit rapey.

A little harsh no? I mean I know people who arent big on beards and women who dont like them on guys..and thats cool we all have our thing..but IDK in what world you live but try going to some major big cities and you will see some seriously hot dudes with beards of all types.
I see plenty and have yet to find anyone with a beard look even remotely attractive.

I see plenty and have yet to find anyone with a beard look even remotely attractive.

You're clearly just an attention whore trying to pick a fight. You're probably some vapid little shrew who sounds like Fran Drescher and LIVES for RuPaul's Drag Race. Go choke on a cock, whore.