Conor mcgregor

Can you share those other pics that you mentioned?
my bad for late reply. been busy with work. and yea, i can. if you look for my posts, you can see the video where I time marked when he's getting a haircut, and you can see his soft cock through his grey undies, when he says getting a haircut makes him aerodynamic

the new lil videos of him made me so eager to see more of his bulge. he probably got tipsy cuz it was Saint Patricks Day, and man, one could only dream

Conor-McGregor-stud-mdc.jpg
59db07f8107cdeef5a51a4662a83c7fa.jpg

a76900acbe7f5d3fc70919b8c1d51fd3.jpg

How can you not get turned on by a hot man like this.
Very sexy guy. :p

bet they had to crop out his big dick and low hanging balls in these. Mmm
I know. especially those plump delicious balls filled with irish cum. in the first set of pics, in the second to last, you can see some of his cock hairs. i bet they asked him to trim it down. i would so like to see if natural and bury my nose in it too

COCK RING ?
i thought about the same thing, the way it shows and what not. and more so, when he's 145lbs, in some vids, you can actually see his soft cock shape real well. and then, i wondered if sexy man wore one of those bulge enhancers under his undies. fuck, he doesn't need it. many of us would be glad to taste him regardless of size. i know i would be

View attachment 31806221

Just Imagine taking his boxers off and having his big Irish dick in a cockring slap your face

He's really naughty. Loves to show the bulge on purpose. In this photo, you can see that he pulled his underwear right up to increase his juicy and bubbles bulge like a cock bra. If he doesn't do that thinking about gays, i can't imagine why