Conor mcgregor

It is ONLY a Broken Leg.
Upper Body has nothing to do with Lower Body.
true..yet, his body has to rest. it gotta use all the resources to fast forward his healing. the thing is, ima sat it right now and take a bet, that is a few months time, he will say he's okay, and try to fight. since he is the poster boy for UFC, Dana will allow it, cuz of course, he's crazy for the guy and gives him what he wants and dana/company reaps tons of money.

im hoping conor wont risk himself but well, you wasn't supposed to fight dustin that early on. he didnt take the required time to heal after their january fight either. but yea, he will end up fighting before he's fully healed, and well, of course it won't be a good thing at all

If I'm slightly correct, you can see he's harder then normal when he shows off his bulge. the yellow hides his shape well enough, yet you can see he's basically full monty there. that morphine or percocet he has is probably doing wonders for him for the moment. hope he can keep that up after it wears off or they ween him off in the next month or so. still a sexy guythenotoriousmma_20210801_0.jpg

Is that Dee Devlin...his baby momma who he cheats on every now and then?
Yup, that's her. I give her props for going along with the look and feel that all is good and okay. to keep his image clean and family man. i mean, with that amount of money she can/will get and have access too to make sure her and her kids are good as fuck, i don't blame her not one bit. kudos to her

Reactions: souravhalder
Yeah look I’m gonna be 100% honest, if Conor was my man I would expect him to cheat and I would not care. As long as that man is in my bed when I wake up that’s all that matters
Until he gives you an std or something.

Lmao same...these gays have no standards at all. Even the Irish hate McGregor's ass for being such a disrespectful punk ass bitxh
I've heard that several times and see it posted as comments, that most people in Ireland don't actually like him. the ones they show in bars and restaurants during his fights or interview are actual die hard fans.

And it's not just gays. It's women too..as I've seen twitters from women saying the same thing. Shit, I'd bet my lil bit of money that dee isn't cool with it, she just accepts it for the better good for herself/kids/family.

If I was in her shoes, I'd probably do the same and keep it chill. Never be okay with it either

Reactions: souravhalder