Conor mcgregor

Yes saw him on stretcher after legs wide open too.
yea, my nasty ass wanted to bury my face in those open legs, to help him forget his pain. and as for the other post, it's not his cock, it's his cup pointed down well to make it look huge and bulgy.

yea, my nasty ass wanted to bury my face in those open legs, to help him forget his pain. and as for the other post, it's not his cock, it's his cup pointed down well to make it look huge and bulgy.
I bet some nurse got a good look at it his shillelagh :D

I bet some nurse got a good look at it his shillelagh :D
yea, that's the part i'm jelly of. the ones that get to operate on him, they get to see that delicious package of his upclose and personal, and maybe event hat sweet pale ass. how i'd love to suck on his balls and tongue his irish anal ring

yea, that's the part i'm jelly of. the ones that get to operate on him, they get to see that delicious package of his upclose and personal, and maybe event hat sweet pale ass. how i'd love to suck on his balls and tongue his irish anal ring
Get a grip, sweetie. The thirst is a bit much.

208556665_354982765994586_4097187224690578324_n.jpg

Anyone else just wanna shove their face In Conners crotch and just say there ?
i do..fuckin a..a dream come true if possible. I would to have him laying on his back near the edge of a bed, legs pulled up and elbows holding them wide open. that way, his nuts teased and sucked well, his furry lil hole sucked and eaten deep and clean. his big ole irish sausage drained well, and more so, he can be cream filled. now that he's medicated as hell, his hungry lil irish hole will take it better

Reactions: JustAnotherMan
i do..fuckin a..a dream come true if possible. I would to have him laying on his back near the edge of a bed, legs pulled up and elbows holding them wide open. that way, his nuts teased and sucked well, his furry lil hole sucked and eaten deep and clean. his big ole irish sausage drained well, and more so, he can be cream filled. now that he's medicated as hell, his hungry lil irish hole will take it better

Just so you know, your posts are always gross and creepy as fuck.