Conor mcgregor

I like how in one his recent posts to his account on Insta, you literally and clearly can see his bulge in his black jeans. he looks like he's buzzed as hell already from how he acts. i wanna post the minute long video but I gotta edit out his daughter's head somehow. fuck, he needs to wear thongs again and show off those sexy feet more in all kinds of socks

Fuuuck, he definitely looks naked there! What I wouldn't give for him to give me that look while ruining me...

Less cropped version:
View attachment 59490831
Funny thing is..this was in his normal posts when I saw it. so i downloaded it yesterday. checked today to see if anything new and realized this was taken down. mmmmmmm, bet he is naked and high or drunk. he must be so much fun once he's either.

As a married man he is, I would love to be that lover that fucked hard with him doing dirty things that the wife doesnt like :)
thats the funny thing. he's not married to her, only engaged. he doesn't want to be tied down even though he's at 3 kids now. he wants his horny and wild freedom till it burns out. and she's along for the ride and money. painful yet smart move on her part. she knows he's a horny fucker and loves showing his body off among more things. daddy mcgregor is just too grrrrr

Reactions: Yamainbitchzxcv
thats the funny thing. he's not married to her, only engaged. he doesn't want to be tied down even though he's at 3 kids now. he wants his horny and wild freedom till it burns out. and she's along for the ride and money. painful yet smart move on her part. she knows he's a horny fucker and loves showing his body off among more things. daddy mcgregor is just too grrrrr
LOL. I thought he is married.
I remember a woman released on internet one pic of him sleeping probably after sex, this explain everything. I just want to know If he fucks faggots.
I remember too he said to enjoy a Kardashian's ass and to post a butt pic of a stripper :joy::joy:

LOL. I thought he is married.
I remember a woman released on internet one pic of him sleeping probably after sex, this explain everything. I just want to know If he fucks faggots.
I remember too he said to enjoy a Kardashian's ass and to post a butt pic of a stripper :joy::joy:
naaah, he gave her an engagement ring last year I believe, but im pretty sure it's all for show. to look like a family man and a good image. i mean, logically..look at what he does and then his "team" trying to maintain his clean strong image. since he's the mascot for UFC and was even used for video games. he's a celebrity, whether he likes it or not. and he knows we get hard for him too

hahaha, im pretty sure he messes with guys, just keeps it as discreet when he messes around with women on the side also. its hard to believe he hasn't had more random ass all this time. i'm pretty sure he did and has and continue to. just wish i could taste that creamy load or better yet, that lil manly hole of his. to taste his buns would be delicious

Wonder what he is thinking when he provokes people with these pics

View attachment 60452211View attachment 60452201
Im pretty sure he just wants to fan the flames, so to speak. or sprinkle gasoline on the fire. So basically, he wants dicks and pussies wet and daydreaming, yearning and lusting for him when he poses as so. he know it'll work and that boosts his ego/cockiness also.

shit, he's not wrong through. makes those hungry for him want to bury their faces in his crotch among more things. it most like is thoughts to flame his own ego/pride, that he's an alpha male, macho as fuck, and well, that part of him that's horny horny too. wonder if he gets any at all or saves up from how horny he seems to be