Conor mcgregor

apparently, he just posted this 25 minutes ago. im already pent up and horny and this just made me wow. fuck, if i had me an irish man, he would be drained so much too. mmmmmmm, especially short ones. but fuck, he's a cock tease...such a thirst trapthenotoriousmma_20220108_0.jpg

apparently, he just posted this 25 minutes ago. im already pent up and horny and this just made me wow. fuck, if i had me an irish man, he would be drained so much too. mmmmmmm, especially short ones. but fuck, he's a cock tease...such a thirst trapView attachment 60456071
Literally suffocate me pls

Reactions: ashashlwin
Some straight guys just love to be lusted after by anyone and that's a total turn on for me. He's just horny AF all the time and I love it.
amen. and thats how I get some of them to play. i show my eager and horniness for them but dont cling. and once they hear me say I keep it discreet, well, i get a nice hairy cock to play with and a tight manly slit to slurp on. fuck, bet mcgregors let a couple guys drink his nut down sercretly. wish I could be one of them

Reactions: Brooklynmaniac