Conor mcgregor

i wanted to point, and it didn't take long, that his "team" would try and put him in the good spotlight again. after that post with that gorgeous mystery lady was taken down, they are now putting Dee in the spotlight with him again to show she's around. all of a sudden she's working out with him.

so they are doing damage control but daddy mcgregor can only contain himself so much with how horny he must be and knowing/seeing/reading how many want him. so daddy mcgregor..keep being the horny irish beast you are..you're fuckin sexy as hell. just wish i could service you discreetly and till you're shooting air from so many orgasms

he was never married or dating..he was "engaged" to her finally, after years from what I read. i mean, lets be honest and real here. no emotions or feelings stirred up. simply putting together what he's pieced out(based only on that perspective)..he doesn't really want her at all. she got her security in having 3 kids with him so far

i mean, the man knows he's wanted by women AND men, sexually and in many other ways too. that got to him..he's a horny fucker almost all day, every day. teasing his fans and so forth. and when his image looks bad in any perspective, they use her to make him bounce back and look good in a nice light

i bet, in his mind, he's single all day, every day..and wants whatever he wants when he wants
It looks like they were together before he became very famous and rich, and I believe he feels the need to use all the leverage he has to fuck millions of women he never could before. So he feels divided on being faithful and enjoying life, not that I'm defending him, I think he disrespects her too much in public

Reactions: lh0711
It looks like they were together before he became very famous and rich, and I believe he feels the need to use all the leverage he has to fuck millions of women he never could before. So he feels divided on being faithful and enjoying life, not that I'm defending him, I think he disrespects her too much in public
yes, that im aware of. i know they were together when he was struggling and new to it all. i believe they lived off welfare also. she's been through the thick and thin of it all. and that i do believe also, the "need/want" of using his leverage to get all the pussy he can, and probably guy fun as well.

I say the guy part as he seems to truly be an exhibitionist at heart or at his core by now. and in my tiny opinion, i dont think he's divided on being faithful to her. its legit what he wants and how he looks..all eyes on him. he simply can't stop showing off his body and bulge and trying to stay in the spotlight too.

he doesnt give a shit unless it pertains to or makes him look good

What this thing about the photos with a waitress being deleted? Can you share about it?
I don’t have them, but a few days back, he posted about being at some resort/vacation spot, and in two pictures, he featured some other woman and you could easily tell in their glance/positions that something was going on (thinking he’d rather feature his wife). Nothing naughty, tho. People commented on that observation, the pics got taken down and we ended up getting an overreactive slew of him and his wife for the next few days.

I don’t have them, but a few days back, he posted about being at some resort/vacation spot, and in two pictures, he featured some other woman and you could easily tell in their glance/positions that something was going on (thinking he’d rather feature his wife). Nothing naughty, tho. People commented on that observation, the pics got taken down and we ended up getting an overreactive slew of him and his wife for the next few days.
what I find funny is, this isn't the first time he's looked at women and pics of it posted before..so i dont know what took others so long to say or speak up about it this time. yet glad the fans made it obvious this time. mmmmm, and the instant damage control. hahaha, also, each time he gets "in trouble" or some "hot water", he can't help but make sensual/sexual posts in 7 days or less...like the "legs or hot dog" post :p:p:p

• Love
Reactions: GoodTime4All
NOT much in there when he has no chance of placing a Banana in there.
yet, i would gladly bury my face between his legs. love shorter guys like him and ive had my fair share. mmmmmmm, bet his nuts hug up close to his body too