Conor mcgregor

Don't know which part of him gets my cock hard the fastest

Reactions: Idek1
Oh my god hes so big. I need him in me immediately. That manner, the gait, the sex appeal... this mans owns my cock and hole 100%, hes just that in charge. Truly a man of men.

I live in Ireland, his cock looks big because he's short and slim. He is also always off his head on drugs, drinks and terrible personality.

That is not a real man you are just plain horny and need to have a w*nk before posting that's all geeez, he is just a man. Would I say no to a once-off? No. But comments like that are just desperate, this is a thread to share images/videos we all enjoy not to read one's horny fantasies, for that there are other threads called stories.

I live in Ireland, his cock looks big because he's short and slim. He is also always off his head on drugs, drinks and terrible personality.

That is not a real man you are just plain horny and need to have a w*nk before posting that's all geeez, he is just a man. Would I say no to a once-off? No. But comments like that are just desperate, this is a thread to share images/videos we all enjoy not to read one's horny fantasies, for that there are other threads called stories.
I do indeed post while horny, defo cringe looking back on it lmao

one from his post like a day or two ago..and she was luck to suck him on that yacht. i bet any of us would have sucked him anywhere without a problem. hahaha, fuck, i really wonder what his cock bush is like

Attachments

I've never seen these before. It's just a matter of time before a sex tape is released. WE can only wish!
hahahah, that's what i keep thinking.."it's only a matter of time". yet, i keep the thoughts grounded. remember, he has a damn good group of "yes men" who help take pics and vids even when he's stiff, as he probably takes cares of them financially. and at the same time, he has a good group of guys who watch his actions/moves, to make sure he doesn't slip hard as fuck.

i mean, if he didn't..we would had gotten a sex tape, cock pics and more by now. when they were still tightening up on him, some stuff came out. like when he had that stripper on his shoulders and her ass showing, or that lady recording with shitty phone and he was sleep on his tummy in bed.

sigh..hopefully one day he shows that cock bush

hahahah, that's what i keep thinking.."it's only a matter of time". yet, i keep the thoughts grounded. remember, he has a damn good group of "yes men" who help take pics and vids even when he's stiff, as he probably takes cares of them financially. and at the same time, he has a good group of guys who watch his actions/moves, to make sure he doesn't slip hard as fuck.

i mean, if he didn't..we would had gotten a sex tape, cock pics and more by now. when they were still tightening up on him, some stuff came out. like when he had that stripper on his shoulders and her ass showing, or that lady recording with shitty phone and he was sleep on his tummy in bed.

sigh..hopefully one day he shows that cock bush
Tmz just reported that he was arrested less than an hour ago for driving dangerously. Since all of his good fortune he has become reckless. Happens to a lot it appears when they win the lottery of sorts.

1:52 PM PT -- Conor's rep, Karen Kessler, tells TMZ Sports ... McGregor was on the way to the gym when he was stopped for alleged traffic violations, and was taken to the station. Kessler says police gave McGregor drug and alcohol tests -- which he passed -- and was released.

We're told Conor's Bentley will be returned to his possession shortly.