Conor mcgregor

Why would it be on his instagram? It's a paparazzi shot.
very true. i reversed searched the pic, and found the headliner in polish, and after translating it, it says "MMA fighter caught in questionable poses: What is Conor McGregor doing with another man?" fuck, one can only wonder and speculate in a horny way :p :p :p :p :p

there's a couple more fotos that I found, and some looked very similar to the ones posted, so im posting the ones that look a bit different. fuck, to be in that pose with him. mcgregor does have a sweet tight irish ass

Attachments

there's a couple more fotos that I found, and some looked very similar to the ones posted, so im posting the ones that look a bit different. fuck, to be in that pose with him. mcgregor does have a sweet tight irish ass
These photos are amazing!

Reactions: LucALot
He seems the type to fuck both sexes. He probably has a high sex drive and wouldn't say no to a sexy man if given the chance to dominate him. He likes being in the position of power.
Or at least that’s the fantasy I want to believe

He seems the type to fuck both sexes. He probably has a high sex drive and wouldn't say no to a sexy man if given the chance to dominate him. He likes being in the position of power.
I definitely get bisexual vibes from him. He’s a virile fucker. Looks like he’s getting after in those pics too. Live your best life Conor enjoy it!

thats what I felt from him once he reached his stardom, and started to show off more. my thoughts wondered if he no longer cared if it was male or female lusting after him, as long as he was wanted, "worshipped" so to speak, and then satisfied discreetly.

might as well give these last extra fotos. the first one..look at the dudes hands on mcgregors arms. its like he's either saying "calm down irish gorilla" or, "come tear me up mister tiger". hahaha, one can dream while having a boner. and then the other fotos to give the hidden bi vibe or essence..like she's telling them to not have much fun without her :p :p :p :p :p

Attachments

might as well give these last extra fotos. the first one..look at the dudes hands on mcgregors arms. its like he's either saying "calm down irish gorilla" or, "come tear me up mister tiger". hahaha, one can dream while having a boner. and then the other fotos to give the hidden bi vibe or essence..like she's telling them to not have much fun without her :p :p :p :p :p
OMG your caption

Reactions: Touya90